Recent content by Entropy

1. Entropy

Jackass comes around for a second serving

awesome something new is always welcome. Moneywise I bet most of them are broke except for Bam and Noxville. For some reason I don't see them as the "money saving" type more like the "lets spend our cash living like a Rock Star" style.
  2. Entropy

Ratner's X-men 3 first look

The movie had its moments but overall it sucked. If there is an X men 4 it is defintley going straight to video.
  3. Entropy

Adventures in YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deyp_nulMGQ I want an Army of Evil like that lol
  4. Entropy

Special Forces Topic, and you?

Oh no he didnt! Did he just pulled the american card?
  5. Entropy

"Spider-Jin" circa 1970's video

That evil council should pass out a memo to all future monsters on the subject of Docking or Sidestepping if Marveler Throws a damn sword at them. Or maybe Issuing Shields to all monsters.
  6. Entropy

Special Forces Topic, and you?

Had to go Delta Forces since they recruit members from the Green Berets and Recons.
  7. Entropy

Real Life Crimefighting Nerds!

They are in Dire need of rifles with sandbag amo, Stun sticks and ofcourse an armored nerdmobile. Quote:"many people have read about the adventures of your heroes, but soon (hopefully), they’ll be writing about their own adventures" Like getting shot or Killing someone. omg! not SKULLLORD~!
  8. Entropy

Tourettes guy

The only Thing I found funny was this in the first Video: "BITCH! I love you.." Still most of it is pretty much sad, the guy seems to have some serious psych problems.
  9. Entropy

The hawks crest

I need to create a set of banner /Flag of the hawks crest later for Dawn of War Since my army there is named the band of the hawk :D
  10. Entropy

Trying to set up a Lan (sorta)

Check your Router documentation. You can probably configure your Router to let both subnets to see each other (you can enter your router configuration by typing its IP in your webbrowser) it is probably a security setting that it is set that way as default. Wireless Routers are commonly used in...
  11. Entropy

Trying to set up a Lan (sorta)

Wireless cards for PC are cheap this days otherwise you can set up your laptop to share its connection, (ICS) in your network connections. Still I would rather Recommend getting a wireless card for your PC they cost less than 20 bucks and you don't have to let your laptop on 24/7 which might end...
  12. Entropy

Chuck Norris Facts

Heh this are popping up all over boards once again. Still they are damn funny.
  13. Entropy

Transformers the movie in 2006

Fast and The Furious with morphing Robots perhaps.
  14. Entropy

Gaming PC help

350W is few power if you plan on using it with a current system for playing games . If you want to buy a quality PSU you might want to check Tomshardware.com they had a Stress test for a bunch of PSU's. http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/07/11/stress_test/page30.html Yup love ASUS have one, I...
  15. Entropy

Machiavelli background

When looking at the big picture, yeah!
Top Bottom