Recent content by Erinu

1. E

How's Berserk doing? Well...

Thanks, that's some interesting news :) I've always been more interested in reading manga than finding out what goes on behind the scenes hehe. It's just good that Berserk is selling well - so Miura can continue his work :)
  2. E

How's Berserk doing? Well...

(disclaimer) I'm not sure if this topic has been addressed before so ...  bear with me  :) I thought Berserk was doing really well even before the 20million announcement. Why? Cos I was under the impression that when Miura started out it was a 1 man show, then later on as I was flipping through...
  3. E

How do you purchase Berserk?

Thanks for the suggestion(s) :) I think I'll just read online and stick with what I have (1-27 in chinese) until I make a trip to Japan. Since Berserk comes out at a speed of 2/yr, I won't be missing much in the interim I guess ;D
  4. E

What is the least likely ending to Berserk?

hehe in all honesty i think that the least likely ending is any 'good' ending. the style of the comic has been getting so bleak ever since the massacre of the band of the hawk that having a bittersweet ending is really the best i can imagine. it would be incredibly jarring to have *any* form of...
  5. E

Ok, I guess the natural conclusion is that I should start getting the Japanese version. ;D But since it's weird to just start at vol. 28 it means I'll have to get 1-27 as well to complete the (current) collection, erk. :-\ Any recommendations for good sites which do cheap international...
  6. E

Where to get Japanese language manga ?

http://global.yesasia.com/en/Index.aspx this is another site to consider, they send to most parts of the world (i think). it's 8.5USD per volume- the jpn manga is pretty updated.
  7. E

What is your favorite band/artist?

lots of metal lovers in this forum  :P on a side note, im surprised no one else has said they like - nightwish, or rammstein. nightwish is like the best thing ive ever put into my hifi  ;D
  8. E

I've been collecting the taiwanese version of berserk (up to vol27) but recently my country (singapore) seems to be stopping the import of comics like berserk  :'( so! how do you guys get your berserk manga, and what language is it in? i think english is out of the question, cos last i checked...
Top Bottom