Recent content by EUIX

1. E

Episode 304

The past few chapters have been blowing me away. Anyhow just had a comment since it seems pretty clear Femto was expecting SK and may or may not have needed SK's intervention to usher in the new world I am curious as to say maybe SK also knew that his attack would cause this changeover. Perhaps...
  2. E

Episode 297

Berserk never lets me down, most things become worse as they drag on but Berserk just gets better. To use the word drag isn't even right. The two page spreads in this and the last episode have been the best I have ever seen in any manga, including all heretofore in Berserk.
  3. E

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Now the plot is starting to get interesting. We are rapidly heading into the post-eclipse era.
  4. E

Episode 278

Splendid episode this is my favorite episode in a long time. The last year for me Berserk has been in a torpor just hack 'n slash mostly, volumized in a single book this wouldn't seem unnatural at all and rather exciting but when you are reading 1 episode every two weeks or so, when a single...
  5. E

Episode 276

Hey guys, didn't Locus back a few volumes get the shock attack from ol' Kushan buddy too? As I recall all the apostles he was with got shafted but Locus remained standing.
  6. E

Predict or create a Berserk ending with speculations :)

Griffith wins the war and establishes a new kingdom that restores prosperity to the ravaged countryside and cities. Gutsu' is physically being wasted by the Berserk armor. I forsee a flash forward of about 10, 20 years when the younger characters that we are following around are now adults...
  7. E

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

I have read the scans but I too am looking forward to the English printings of the post eclipse volumes.
  8. E

How to Kill Locus

On the wide spread look carefully at his horse legs. Notice the joints, I would think the Dragonslayer will get sunken into the joints (knees, elbows), areas where the metallic like skin has to be weaker because a lot of movement occurs there.
  9. E

Escaping the eclipse: *IF* Skully is branded too...

How do we know Skully is even branded? Didn't he ward off evil spirits in Volume 13 rather then attract them? Or was that a bad translation?
  10. E

Is moving beyond the Apostles and Godhand a mistake?

I echo willowhugger's sentiment in some ways. I did not like the addition of formal magic into the storyline at first either, I prefered a much more intrinsic and subtle approach but overtime I have grown used to it.
  11. E

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

Guts has undergone tremendous character development throughout the series. He is more "mellow" then he used to be, so anything is possible. If anything I think this will give a much more balanced view of Griffith, because despite all his evil if he brings all the domains of Midland under a...
  12. E

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

Here is how I see things, I don't see Guts killing Griffith in his current state. What I do see is how Miura will show that Griffith's war against the Kushan's will be a crusade, compared to the Kushans the ordinary people will see the Hawks as saviours. In the end Guts will see the validity...
  13. E

Do you think one more episode would've worked for the anime?

I think it would have been effective to make one more episode in which we flash back to the Black Swordsman arc and it shows a compressed version of Guts fighting the Count. This will bring things full circle and give much more sense to the brand and Godhand for those that haven't read the...
  14. E

What would happen if Miura was no more?

Berserk would be left dead and unfinished thats what would happen seeing how no one can replace him.
  15. E

A new weapon for Guts?

Guys, of all the inane ideas so far I am surprised nobody mentioned giving Guts a doohickey magical cape. Personally I like to see Guts use that dagger he carries around a bit more, applying it in situations in which he can't swing the Dragonslayer or use it properly. He used it once back when...
Top Bottom