Recent content by fnh

1. F

Hellsing

That movie has nothing to do with Hellsing. There is a connection to Van Helsing but it's a little one and not really all that important, just a little background info. As to the Scryed and Hellsing comparison, Scryed is a 26 episode series. It has more time to tell a story and flesh out...
  2. F

Capcom vs. SNK 2 Is it too awesome for me? Yes

You can find it here: www.therage.com Import only, so it's in japanese. Not that it matters since all of the menus are in english. It goes around 50-60 dollars.
  3. F

Casca voice actress

Actually isn't not Yuko Miyamura. It's a different voice actress that just sounds very similar. When I first saw Vandred I though so too, but after a couple of episodes it sounded different.
  4. F

the king of midlands

I'm a little surprise that this topic got so many replies. I got the impression from watching the anime that the King didn't seem to mind Griffiths being with Charlotte or the possiblity of Griffiths being his son-in-law. His sercret wasn't all that apparent in the anime, was it apparent in...
  5. F

the king of midlands

I didn't see that coming. And here I was not planning to buy the Golden Years Arc because it was very similar with the anime. Oh well. Thanks for the reply.
  6. F

the king of midlands

This one has been bugging me for awhile now and what I want to know is: What's the real reason why he imprison Griffiths? Yeah, I'll probadly be piss to if somebody boned my daughter without my consent, but what he did was a little too extreme. Locked him up and tortured him for a year...
  7. F

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

Gatts would destroy Serpico if they ever got into a real fight.  He's good but nowhere near what the other guy can do.  Also, in the first confrontation you'll notice that Gatts turned to his right as he is about to leave.  Then the next page shows Gatts swing his sword with his right arm coming...
Top Bottom