Recent content by Frankontherocks

1. Frankontherocks

World Tree Merger Speculation

I never expected Guts to fight Slan, and it did make for an amazing series of episodes. I think that Skull Knight is going to take down the next member personally. I'm sure everyone is eager to see his reactions to the new world, and I'm curious if he will be more ambitious in his pursuit now...
  2. Frankontherocks

I see your point here. I suppose I was trying to put to reason why it was Griffith is massing all of these people.I don't want to go with the mass sacrifice theory because it seems like a lot of work building himself up to the world, when we the reader know that hes got bad intentions. I suppose...
  3. Frankontherocks

Oh man Its been a while since I've posted (so consider this my first real post). Just reading over the series for the third time, I've had an interesting thought: The world has changed thanks to the Tree of Light/World Tree. Falconia being the safe haven for humanity Griffith being its savior...
  4. Frankontherocks

Episode 312

"What its like" she says, now I took this two ways. Firstly it could very well be that she inhabits the island and is genuinely wondering what the outside world is like. Secondly she could be talking about the land, that is to say what "outside the ocean" is like. She could be a sea entity( not...
Top Bottom