Recent content by Gatts0800

1. G

Favorite Manga cover art

My favorite covers are 10, 18, and 26
  2. G

Your review on the Berserk Dreamcast game.

i thought the game was pretty awesome. Two things buggend me though. One was that you had to fight the hardest boss in the middle of the freaking game (Zodd). And then there were the mandragoran roots that you had to run from. If you ask me they should do a Berserk game thats non-linear.
  3. G

Festivals, eclipses, sacrifices, and the differences between them.

With the Slug count what happend was that the behilit which transformed him into an apostle was summoned again. See the behilit is activated during times of great emotion and then the person who summoned the God Hand is granted a wish. The Slug Count didn't know what to do with his wife so the...
  4. G

Volume ordering question

One of the best places that I have found selling the Berserk volumes is sasugabooks.com. They are very cheap and reliable. The only hitch is that your order must be over $20.
  5. G

question about zodd

I think your right that perhapse their "true" form is a ugly gross looking form to show that they are evil. And yes, the demon that Gatts killed in the first vol is the one that killed Corkus. Also the snail count was one of the apostles who raided the Hawks camp and the one who killed Pippin (I...
  6. G

Guts vs Zodd, Hill of sword, man vs beast

If Gatts did not have his fake arm he would have had a really hard time fighting any of the apostles. For instance in vol 3 Gatts right hand is broken so he uses his sword with his teeth and his left prostetic arm. Although if he were wearing a gauntlet he would still be able to do all the...
  7. G

Sexually explicit content. Yay!

Gatts could cut Cloud in two anyway. Anyways, I think the sexual content in Berserk is like most have said a way to advance the story or to even provide the reader with the certain emotions that are being felt at that time. For example, Casca's rape by Femto, when I read that I was pratically...
  8. G

The Hawk of Light

Griffith has irrefutiable evidence that he is the Hawk of Darkness.
  9. G

The Hawk of Light

I would'nt now if your wrong but, griffith seems as if he could be the Hawk of Darkness, however there is still the likely hood of him being the Hawk of Light.Although I hope it is Gatts because the fact that it doesn't seem as if it could be him almost seems to make him the Hawk of Light. And...
  10. G

The Hawk of Light

In vol. 16-17 the hawk of light shows up a lot and when the hawk of light show up in peoples dreams it an omen that the savior of midland will come. So who is this savior?
  11. G

question about zodd

I think that each of the apostles takes on a form from their innermost desires. For example Zodd, he probably wanted to be the strongest warrior. Or Roshinu who wanted to be an elf queen. And when they transform it is an extremity of their original form. A good example is Zodd before he...
Top Bottom