Recent content by ghats

1. G

Kentarou Miura has passed away

May he rest in peace. He wrote and drawed an incredible art
  2. G

What are you reading?

Reread for the 4th time '1984' and 'The little prince' by À. St Exupéry Very short but very profound and moving, and I feel that everytime I read it my vision about our World evolves Just bought 'dune' on your advices I love this forum and love you guys
  3. G

Inoue News Archive

Hello everyone does anybody got any news about the vagabond hiatus ? almost a year now, I've searched all the web and no news.. why the hell do I only like mangas that go on hiatus...
  4. G

Current Episodes

319 is out :ubik: Vagabond keeps flowing Art still as awesome as ever. I feel Inoue's putting more and more work and emotions into the manga. The rice not growing/growing have put so much excitation into me. The guy can captivate you with a story about swords and killing 70 men, then with a...
  5. G

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Agreed. I've searched the net day and night aswell, nothing but this one weird paragraph. Before any scientific proof, all I can think about is how great we will feel when we will have the next volume in our hands, whether it will be this year, or the next one, or the one after it. Miura is 46...
  6. G

Berserk Movie Poster Scanned

Holy moly ! thanks for this, and thanks for sharing it I'm going to do the same, I've got 2 questions before proceeding : in which size did you print it ? are you satisfied with the result ?
Top Bottom