Recent content by Godo

1. G

Episode 236

Whoa...seems like our new repentent Farneze is going to learn MAGIC from Schierke! Who wouldda thunk it? J
  2. G

Episode 236

Jaws... meet Guts. Sorry Jaws, no sequel. J
  3. G

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) hmmm that would be interesting, to see Zodd and Ganishka 'reminiscing about old times'. Throw SK in there just for kicks, have a Berserk covalescence conference :D J
  4. G

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) well..... his study of the kama sutra (ref. vol# 6) must be good for something ;D J
  5. G

Does Guts have to be stronger than Ganishka

uh... doesn't Guts really just have to drive his sword into Griffith through some trick of *gasp* ~fate~ for him to win? J
  6. G

What Fate Silatt?

of course, my previous post implies that *eventually* this might be how things will shape out. I can just see it coming. With Silatt seeing things clearly for the 1st time (your emperor's a demon, didn't ya know? ) and his odds of surviving against apostles rather slim (even with the Tapassa)...
  7. G

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) damn, now I expect Ganishka to say, "I AM ZEUS, FEAR ME MERE MORTALS" I'd like to see what Griffith can do against the towering mist. J
  8. G

The hidden city

i always thought those corpses are the leftovers from Void's GH ascension. Remember what Mozguth said about the 'blind prophet in the tower who called upon the angels to throw down the evil emperor' ?? J
  9. G

What Fate Silatt?

This just occured to me....if Guts is forming a band like the previous tightly knit group like the Hawks (minus 5000 soldiers), then it's kinda interesting how the roles are panning out... Guts = Griffith (my Dream.. is to survive and kill those responsible!) Farneze = Caska (he gave me...
  10. G

What Fate Silatt?

Hey, Guts managed to get Farneze "Burn all heretics burn burn burn!" to join him... why not a far more rational man in Silatt? J
  11. G

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) I think the fact that Griffith can walk around pulling off "Joan of Ark" stunts is a pretty amazing power in itself. As for the future... I definitely see Griffith taking on Ganishka himself, if anything to create a "symbolism" of "Midland over Kushan". And...
  12. G

Episode 233

Miura shall disclose to us in Episode 235 that Ganishka is actually a TROLL! Just like the Skull Knight may well be a fairy (think back to early speculations) ;-) J
  13. G

Episode 233

well, we all know that there is a significant power discrepancy between different Apostles. Just compare the succubus apostle in Chapter 1 to Zodd. Ganishka may very well be another Zodd figure, perhaps an Apostle that has been alive for oodles of years (which explains his status, imagine if he...
  14. G

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) with those teeth I wouldn't be surprised if Ganishka assumed a form similar to Guts's Beast. J
  15. G

Most efficient Apostle method?

Here's a really gruesome topic for all you Apostle fans: What, in your opinion, is the most "efficient" use of the human carcass/life in the creation of an Apostle/demonic creature? So far we've seen: Roshinu and her army of kiddie man-eating faires (one kid= one fairy) The trolls and...
Top Bottom