Recent content by Gremlin

1. G

Darkstalkers vs. Guilty Gear would make an awesome game.

I didn't play too much of the darkstalkers game...but guilty gear is one of, if not my favorite fighter...heh I think that a good match if they did have a darkstalkers vs. guilty gear game would be: Demitri Vs. Slayer...so in these pics demitri would probably own slayer...but you get the point...
  2. G

GTA in the News again

I'm sorry but there is worse shit on public television then a silly little mini game in game parents shouldn't let their kids have in the first place. Case and point: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/worstclips2.html
  3. G

Drake rider

Impressive sketch : ) I like it
  4. G

Berserk music video

heh, if you were some bum who didn't know shit about berserk I probably would have...but I know you and nearly everyone else on here knows their stuff : )
  5. G

Berserk music video

Appreciate the feedback...Yeah, it was my first video I've made so it certainly was nothing epic : ) I pretty much felt the song went with guts transformation throughout the series...with more thought you are correct, it could be much better...I suppose I just focused on taking my favorite...
  6. G

Series of Explosions in London

My sympathy goes out to all of the families...I'm just glad it wasn't on a much larger scale as it very well could have been : (
  7. G

Berserk music video

Howdy gents... I made a berserk music video a couple months back and recently posted it on animemusicvideos.org...if any of you would like to check it out here is the link, though you need a membership on the site to view the video. It's free and relatively painless to sign up, but it's the...
  8. G

Favorite Berserk character

Guts is the fav...Supporting favorites are Skullknight and Zodd...The scene where Zodd essentially rescues Griffith from Wyald probably solidified my view of Zodd as a bonified bad ass.
  9. G

Batman Begins

Maybe Harley Quinn(sp?) will be in the next one...ooo lala
  10. G

Batman Begins

I think it's a bit frustrating that they would just drop Katie Holmes character like that...granted her acting wasn't all that great...nevertheless, it looked like they developed a lead into a nice lil' romance for whatever direction the next movie will take. I guess it's kind irritating that...
  11. G

Uncle Saddam's Place.

Heh...cause they know when they turn him over to the Iraqi people they are gonna rip him apart. Btw...The name's clay...been browsin the forums at work and decided to sign up, nice to meet ya'll.
Top Bottom