guuuuuuuuts's latest activity

• guuuuuuuuts
    guuuuuuuuts replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    Fallout 4. Great game! Noticed it had a next gen update and decided to give it a go. Really enjoying the settlement building.
  • guuuuuuuuts
    guuuuuuuuts reacted to Irvine's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    I enjoyed the episode. The art is much better now. Honestly I was scared to read 376 but now I want to know how the story continues and...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    guuuuuuuuts replied to the thread Episode 376.
    This is exactly what the SK forum is for, plus they have a podcast, mini podcasts, and a professional translator to delve even further.
  • guuuuuuuuts
    guuuuuuuuts reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 376 with Like Like.
    The representation is confusing but there's obviously been no new "Great Wave of the Astral World". It's just supposed to be his...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    The room was chock full.of magic users from the island, all standing around Schierke and Daiba. Aren't they all still magic capable?
  • guuuuuuuuts
    I hope this is true, because it is on my bingo card.
  • guuuuuuuuts
    The dreaded bingo eclipse. Perhaps some will end with shapes: x Square Checkerboard Figure8 + Blackout eclipse If anyone wants their...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    Will be interesting to see if instead of just a line, people can craft an X, figure 8, or other black shape on their card. Nice, is it...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    guuuuuuuuts reacted to Keratos's post in the thread Episode 376 - Prediction Bingo with Like Like.
    I feel like I could have made something much more interesting and fair, but since we're doing this mostly for fun, why the heck not? So...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    Well, we do not agree. :). I am not solely interested in bingo as a laugh. No worries though.
  • guuuuuuuuts
    That is the nature of bingo. It is what could happen, not what is assured. Could still happen in a flashback, too.
  • guuuuuuuuts
    - Any character dies - No one dies - Head on spike - Topless mermaid - Dragonslayer in chains - Golden Age flashback - Eclipse Flashback...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    Hmm, maybe the way to phrase most bingo points is as what will happen as opposed to what doesn't happen. So, - Caska speaks - Guts...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    - Guts walks and talks - Rickert introduces himself again - Magnifico is afraid - Isidro cries - Griffith is bored - Zodd is a taxi -...
  • guuuuuuuuts
    What happens next? Share your ideas! We need 75 to make a full bingo card. 1. Guts cries about his sword. 2. Magic is further random...
Top Bottom