Recent content by guyver5

1. G

Is Berserk going to be a Wheel of Time?

I was introduced to Berserk last year, and I loved it. I then got every Berserk volume I could, and I read them all. I'm still anticipating the newer ones, but now I'm worried Berserk will come like Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. Is Miura drawing out Berserk too much? Jordan's...
  2. G

Akuma=Zodd?

Hey, everyone Someone on this board has Akuma for his picture, and I was struck at how similar he looks to Zodd. Also, they both are looking for the ultimate fight. So, was one based on the other? Or are they both based on some mythical Japanese warrior God?
  3. G

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

His face doesn't look like him, but Vin Diesel wouldn't be a bad choice for Guts. He's well-muscled, and he can act alright.
  4. G

New magical weapons

Thanks a lot, Walter. They don't look too bad at all.
  5. G

New magical weapons

Would anyone mind posting scans or a link to the scans of the new magical weapons? I've been having a bad feeling ever since I heard about them. I pray they're not hokey or stupid. At the very least, please put my ease to rest. Somebody?
  6. G

Which Berserk Character Are You?

Here are mine: 1) Gatts 2) Judeau 3) Casca 4) Corcus 5) Pippin 6) Rickert 7) Griffith I'm kind of curious as to what kind of person would get Void as their number one rank. He or she must be really scary.
  7. G

Zodd's Ultimate Goal

Hey, everyone I read some of the manga, but my Japanese is shaky at best. So, please bear with me. Anyway, I think Zodd will actually grow to change his mind about Griffith being the strongest one towards the end. In end, he'll recognize Guts as being the ultimate opponent he has been...
  8. G

The Beast In Elfhame.

I don't think the beast is inside the sword. At least, I hope not. Haven't we seen Guts go into rage mode plenty of times before he even touched the DragonSlayer? I would like to think it's just a part of Guts. The scary thing would be that the beast is a human trait. I haven't seen the...
  9. G

Dragon Slayer Sword model

Hey, everyone I found this link off of a Japanese berserk website. My Japanese isn't so good, but it looks like somekind of anime convention. Anyway, there's a picture of a pretty nice looking Dragon Slayer Sword. Albeit, it does look rather plastic...
Top Bottom