Recent content by hanafubuku

1. H

Episode 301

So Femto achieving Griffith's dream in the real world will bring about an apocalyptic merging of the multiple layers of existence :isidro: Either way, the higher Griffith climbs to get to his castle, the messier it gets when Guts smacks him down.
  2. H

Episode 300

Wouldn't it be a super big twist (cause it is so unlikly) if Ganishka ending up beating up and replacing Griffith as the bad guy!? Ganishka to Femto: "HAH! Obviously I'm larger now so I pee farther, take that!" :isidro:
  3. H

Episode 300

Being an apostle is more than enough of a qualification for being classified as evil much less being a member of the God Hand. Oh, on this note, Ganishka must be one of the good guys than if he's goin against Femto. He's an apostle, but he's dukin it with a member of the God Hand! :ganishka:
  4. H

Episode 297

At least until we get to episode 666 Their both celebrities  :>.  OH on that note, McCain is a War Hero like Guts, and Putin is kinda like Ganishka.  :isidro: But, umm, yah on a more serious note - kinda hard to pickout real similarities to actual peoples.  It is afterall a fantasy series...
  5. H

Episode 294

That, and most of the soldiers would be shorter than normal :> (presuming that those blonds are shorter than kushan males). Well, if they ran into a situation dependant on the rank of their uniform, their decorum and inability to speak Kushanese would be a problem too. If spotted from far...
  6. H

Episode 293

Well... I'll admit that saying that ALL of Ganishka's moves are being clearly read is being too presumptious, but I still think that most of the actions of the apostles and regular humans are clearly known to the Godhand (specifically Femto in this case). It's just uncanny how everything...
  7. H

Episode 293

Its as Jaze said. I figured that the dreams telling the prisoners to cover their windows with cloth were injected by the God-Hand, which would indicate that the God-hand knew of what Ganishka was up to. As for how they would know what Ganishka was up to - not sure. Maybe a...
  8. H

Episode 293

lol, multi-story building of naked women + small cell = orgy regardless of the fact that Raban and group just snuck past croc and elephant soldiers and the expected threat of naked kushan soldiers frolicking about. Anyways, I too would like to see Ganishka beat Griffith into a pulp - but seeing...
  9. H

Episode 292

It's awesome :ganishka: He needs to don a suit of armor and then go battle demons for research on writing the next episode. See -> :miura: look how focused he is! Ganishka has become the Femto's stinky flatulence. Griffith will fan it Guts way in an attempt to knock him out.
  10. H

Episode 292

Yes, that is how considerate Miura is. He knows how poor we are so he releases only when we can afford them beauties.
  11. H

Episode 292

Yeah... 4 month delay for 280 :judo:. Lol, would be kinda funny if Miura decided to take 8 months to release the next one.
  12. H

Episode 291

I thought it was Ganishka too - on a bad beard day. Wow, wouldn't that kind of suck once Guts decides to take out Griffith? I mean, he would probably have to mow down all of his new supporters :/ Be perfect for :beast: though :> ummmm... kids - delicious!
  13. H

Episode 291

OH I so wanna see his face pounded in! Especially while he makes some sort of grandiose speech >_<. I wanna watch him trip and fall down some stairs too!
  14. H

Episode 290

That's when the Beast was only a puppy! But now, he's chargin up a spirit bomb :chomp:! Guts is a Romantic Extraloper too! Dirty Sailors!
  15. H

Episode 290

O Crap! Everyone is going to die again! And we will have to wait a really long time to read it!
Top Bottom