Recent content by hsvfan-jan

1. hsvfan-jan

Games to look forward to!

They just announced a DLC for the FF7 Remake called "Intergrade" for October this year. It'll feature Yuffie and a guy I haven't heard about yet. The way they announced it makes it seem like it only comes to PS5 which would be pretty weird. Along with that they'll enhance the general experience...
  2. hsvfan-jan

Why are Dark Horse Volumes Out of Stock? Where Can I Buy Berserk?

I think it comes down to bad publicity is better than no publicity. People will point out how bad the adaptation (or how superior the manga is) is which peaks interest for the manga. Also, people (in the west) are more likely to check out an anime rather than a manga in the first place, despite...
  3. hsvfan-jan

Why are Dark Horse Volumes Out of Stock? Where Can I Buy Berserk?

It's great to see how positively dramatic the shift is from their 2013 situation. The 2016 and 2017 versions and the movies being on Netflix (at least in the US I think? Not in Germany, though) raised people's awareness a lot I think. Especially the badly animated scenes were spread a lot. Plus...
  4. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

I personally am waiting for the console release. I heard about this game maybe two years or so ago and was interested in it ever since. I think it'll actually be released as a final version for consoles and with the added audio dialogues it'll probably gain a huge popularity boost. From what...
  5. hsvfan-jan

Episode 363 (January 22)

Regarding the moon light boy I think as he and Femto share a body it’ll be similar for Femto like it was for the boy during the hill of swords. Whether that is only feeling people being there or that they are in danger (e.g. Casca) or fully witnessing or seeing the situation. So personally I...
  6. hsvfan-jan

SkullKast 111: Flying Monkey (Ep 363)

Adding to the timeline aspect: I’m wondering how much time could’ve elapsed after Gaiseric’s death until Flora bound his soul to the armor? With the count we see the vortex is already present close to him just before his death and what is left of him is even still able to speak while being...
  7. hsvfan-jan

What name will Casca and Guts give to their son?

That's a fun thread! Personally, I wouldn't want Miura to reuse a name. Members of the Band of the Falcon don't strike me as a good choice ("Judeau? But what about Pippin or Corkus, were they less important? Let's name him Judeau-Pippin-Corkus, or in short: JPC" :farnese:). If Guts gets to give...
  8. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

About a week before Christmas my PS5 arrived so since then I played a lot in my free time. A few days before the PS5 arrived, I started playing Cyberpunk 2077, though. I hadn't had much time that day and only created my character. The praise of how fully customizable your character is created...
  9. hsvfan-jan

Adding a Calendar to the forum

Do you mean events like the exhibition that’s coming at the end of the month? You’ll have to visit sk.net anyway if you want to view photos of it and if you have a ticket for it there’s no need, too. For episode releases it’d make more sense if they’d get released more often. As it is now, new...
  10. hsvfan-jan

2021 New years illustration by Miura

That explains the look! Never heard of Akabeko, cool to know about it and to understand what Miura was going for.
  11. hsvfan-jan

Episode 363 (January 22)

Sure thing but I don't expect a whole episode of that, maybe 5 pages or so of content. Knowing Miura, he'll know how to put in a lot of information in that.
  12. hsvfan-jan

2021 New years illustration by Miura

The way Puck is drawn reminds me of a rubber duck. Might be what he was going for as Zodd looks pretty toy-ish, too, with that soft rendering which makes it look like plastic.
  13. hsvfan-jan

Episode 363 (January 22)

After being absent for the past few weeks this is such great news to come back to! I think 363 will give us an idea of how long we can expect our group to stay on the island, it should be clearer what direction we're heading towards so that'll be very interesting. If we see more of SK's...
  14. hsvfan-jan

What Are You Playing?

What were character decisions that bugged you the most? Some decisions were made highly emotionally (Ellie's last hunt of Abby even though she settled down with Dina and should try to work on her PTSD) or without much hindsight (Lev's only 13 so I guess rescuing his mother was the naive wishful...
  15. hsvfan-jan

Baumkuchen: the cake Charlotte bakes in episode 258

I wonder if it's possible to use brands different from Schwartau, Sarotti, Decocino and Haribo :ganishka: never seen advertising like that in recipes. I might try that recipe. If I do I'll post the result!
Top Bottom