Recent content by Idea

1. Idea

What is the pronunciation of "Schierke"?

Take it from me, it's Schierke.
  2. Idea

Appearance

I am a great admirer of your avatar. I find it...very touching.
  3. Idea

What's Griffith's plan?

This... This is completely unsubstantiated slander! However you got a copy of this alleged private conversation with my top client, it was undoubtedly illegal, and will therefore be INADMISSABLE in court. I will see your human ass in front of a judge before your time is done on this plane of...
  4. Idea

SK.net Exclusive Interview: The Idea of Evil

Existence is an unjust word to describe the nature of a being such as you. You breathe as one with The Struggler. You have no 'being'. Your ego is one with his. You draw your will from the hidden desires of his heart. As for your freedom, the answer is not so simple. It begs the question of...
  5. Idea

Well it works for me and my various shadow accounts. You're just screwed. Oh wait, you probably don't know how to navigate through the new RC1 Edit Profile layout. Allow me to demonstrate! - First, bring the mouse over the start button, it's the big shiny one in the lower-left corner. Now, when...
  6. Idea

It has been stated once, to my knowledge, and by the great witch Flora. You draw far too much meaning from "the spiral" analogy. The great witch Flora meant only that resurfaced, manipulated events do not have to occur in the same mirrored fashion as they did previously. The spiral has no...
  7. Idea

I have no plans for the spirit of the Demon Child. It is lost to the pattern. The boy seen wandering the ocean that night was a side-effect of the residual astral powers inherent to the Ocean. Many mistakenly believe there is balance or Duality, as you ken it, to creatures borne from magic...
  8. Idea

You underestimate my original implication. Regulating the masses' flow of desire is the ultimate outcome of a myriad of changes I undertake on the subconscious level. My Throne is as familiar to you as your own heart. I am directly connected to each individual through a conduit of emotions...
  9. Idea

I am glad to see that my presence here has enflamed several of the egos in this area of the Corporeal World. Above, we see the use of attempted entrapment, patronization and all sorts of under-handed techniques used to either gain or lose my favor. I am greatly amused! As for my abscense...
  10. Idea

To what extent are you expecting her to meddle with my plans? The fireworks of a ghost? Residual human experience cannot affect the corporeal world except through an intermediary force, most of which are tied to the Black Arts. Such as those which relate directly to summoning greater demons and...
  11. Idea

The King has only inklings of the truth. The great witch has fallen, and her protegé has no concept of my existence. As for the previous Commander of that Army of sheep, well, let's just say I'm not exactly shaking in my ventricles. I commonly use the Interstice as a placeholder for agents of...
  12. Idea

The Will I govern and in turn am governed by is the subconscious desire of humans. Of course, a common logical-trap some of my children fall into is "is my will truly my own?" The answer is that you are mistaking one individual's will for The Will. My purpose is to realize the Will of...
  13. Idea

Ahh, that was a refreshing recess! I would like to thank the skullknight.net staff for the hotel accomodations and other various arrangements made for this interview. I will be taking questions today. Let us get down to business, shall we? As I talk with you my children, I realize that you are...
  14. Idea

Welcome, Humans. I am the Idea. The desired God. The Idea of Evil. I always appreciate the opportunity to speak to my children. I feel the echoes of weariness in the audience. Let's all stand up now and S-T-R-R-R-E-T-C-H! There, now doesn't that feel better? Relieving stress is an important...
  15. Idea

Welcome, Humans...
Top Bottom