Recent content by iguana

1. iguana

The Big Berserk Exhibition

That isn't a good taste at all, still I bet it will sell like crazy...
  2. iguana

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Congrats on Griffith =), he's definitely stunning
  3. iguana

Your Paranormal Experiences

Nothing I can remember myself but I've got a story my aunt told me: She was with little me at the graveyard, I was still in the stroller (hope it's the right english word for it). We were on the way to the grave of one of my grandmothers and most of the way I was quiet and eating something...
  4. iguana

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

This was great, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and for moving forward !
  5. iguana

Kentarou Miura has passed away

After a few days realizing what happened I want to share a few words too: I am 32 years old and found out about Berserk very late, I think it was in 2015. After I read a few chapters online I went all in and bought all of the "German Max Editions" that were on market to this day. After I read...
  6. iguana

Thank you for that!
  7. iguana

I'm really not ready for that news, hits me like a truck and can't believe it for now, need to swallow it up the next days....
  8. iguana

Damn they look great, but definitely expensive though, especially with customs again... My favourite are F,M,N I think...
  9. iguana

Zodd looks "funny" so far. End of march for the rewards ? Hope they realy deliver then..
  10. iguana

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

looks pretty cool, congrats =).
  11. iguana

damn, there is not a single one I would wear myself, what a waste imo.
  12. iguana

(LF) Source on Shirt

My first thought was that it is a unlicenced shirt too and I can't believe this one is different, even if they claim it but I will try and message them cause it would be nice to know, maybe they can proof it. If I hear something I'll tell.
  13. iguana

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Totally forgot to thank you @Walter . The hoody arrived safely and I'm impressed with the quality, was worth the import =).
  14. iguana

ok thanks Aazealh =)
  15. iguana

I am really interested to get some of these items but don't know where to find a broker willing to buy it and send it internationally... do you mean from the crowdfunding? Did you order from "FromJapan" too ? Didn't get a message...
Top Bottom