Recent content by Jarome

1. J

Episode 337

Thanks for the info, we'll be waiting patiently 'till then... :judo:
  2. J

Griffith's face after the torture

Wow thanks for the fast answer! :ubik: It's nice to know where this picture originally came from but now it's concluded, there's no "true" art of Griffith's face after being tortured. :griffnotevil:
  3. J

Griffith's face after the torture

I was lookin' up on EG's forums and I noticed a thread where they speak on how Miura never really shown Griffith's face after he had been tortured. Looking up trough the archives over here, the last thread I found speaking of which was 12 years old. :SK: Anyway... Miura clearly left this...
  4. J

What Are You Playing?

What's so terrible about this theory Aazealh? I mean, it sounds pretty legit to me! o.O
  5. J

What Are You Playing?

Been playing Divinity: Original Sin for about 2 weeks now, I'm totally addicted... :magni: Chrono Trigger is possibly the best RPG ever, played it countless times, even got the DS port and if your really into the story, I suggest you try "Crimson Echoes" or "Flame of Eternity" which are two...
  6. J

The voice of the IoE?

I thought the same too, a deep, slow-paced grimmy voice... But some other users prefered it'd be multiple voices from different people, all in the same being (ala Gantz), that works too
  7. J

How do you think Berserk will end?

My first thought came trough Cloud's sword in the FF7:Advent Children movie lol but Delta's picture shows pretty much the same concept :D As for the ending, there's no way anyone can speculate about it and end up being right. This is no common manga, it's not gonna be a cheesy/easy conclusion...
  8. J

Casca killing Griffith...?

As far as we can speculate, Griffith's current body is actually made out of Caska's+Guts' baby vessel... So my vote goes toward the fact that she will be unable to kill him, since it would also mean the death of her child as well... That whole concept is probly one of the so-many reasons why...
  9. J

Episode 303

I actually LOVE that theory! :chomp: On another note, while some may discuss on how SK's actions might bring him to his fall, I'll just say that :badbone: is never wrong! He's obviously the protagonist who has the highest probabilities of hurting/slaying the God Hand. Even if he's facing...
  10. J

Left 4 Dead

Re: Left 4 Dead!! The new patch is amazing I mean at LAST, survivors aren't that OP anymore... Back then any kick-ass team of survivors would stricly rape everyone and keep on killing newcomers + ragequitters until the versus' campaign is over. They didn't added the melee-stamina thing to the...
  11. J

Episode 302

Wow I get myself a brand new job, set the date up for my Brand of the Sacrifice tatoo... then I come home... ZOMG I'M SCREAMING LIKE A SILLY 11 YEARS OLD GIRL ROAR!!!!! Thanks Aaz, you just made my day :griffnotevil:
  12. J

Who will be the first to die among Griffith's lieutenants?

Irvine's death would certainly make me sad :judo: But Locus & Irvine both stand in the "nice guys" category, Rashkas, Grunbeld & Zodd tend to be a little more in the "evil" one... I wonder if Miura really wants to keep his antagonists categorized this way.
  13. J

Gutts and the Behelit Sword

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword Well, power-ups... It's not because your weapon become stronger that your manga is linked to the shounen terminology... Guts' Dragon Slayer became stronger trough the massive ripping of Apostles, which makes total sense, that's an apparent logic reason. Noneless...
  14. J

Gutts and the Behelit Sword

Re: Guts and the Beherit Sword First, welcome to the community! ;) Second, that theory is kinda solid and I also believe like you that Guts won't find any power-ups until the God Hand's confontration. Skull Knight can only die once he's done with Zodd & Void, so yeah that'd probly only leave...
  15. J

Who will be the first to die among Griffith's lieutenants?

Skullknight will take Zodd's life, then he'll die by killing Void! :badbone: Yes and it is at that very point where Guts became more than just a human swordman, let's just say that the berserker armor is very capable of killing apostle lieutenants. I don't believe they'll (Grunbeld first) ever...
Top Bottom