Recent content by Joaquin8911

1. J

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Castlevania Lords of shadows trailer It's looking good, it'd be good to see more gameplay but I don't think it's going to be a bad game.
  2. J

Assassin's Creed

Re: Assassin's Creed 2 It will be a trylogy and the story continues so yes, although I don't really agree with your statement, the story is great in my opinion, the only bad thing about the first one was that the objectives were too repetitive.
  3. J

Hideo Kojima's Project Next

Oh I couldn't watch the conference so I didn't know about that, thanks. An action game sounds good, i wonder if Snake will be already dead around the time the game takes place.
  4. J

This game plus a few others might be enough reason to make me buy a 360 at last. I'm still OK with my PS3 but 2 consoles won't do any harm :guts: Still, I don't get how third party companies are still launching exclusive games for any console, not everyone is able to buy 2.
  5. J

Dark Horse Releases

Is Amazon's international shipping good? I was thinking it would be best to buy volume 9 and Vagabond's volume 1 and 2 from them rather than wait a month until they are shipped to my local comic store.
  6. J

Dark Horse Releases

Well, I'm not so lucky, I had to pay around $17 for most volumes and around $9-$11 for a few others, and I still can't find volume 9, they told me it MAY be shipped from the USA in about 1 month along with volume 29 but until then my collection is still incomplete. I'm OK with the translations...
  7. J

Well, that's Big Boss right there, so could it be..... Portable Ops 2???
  8. J

What Do You Imagine The Character's Voices Sounding Like?

Inside my head Guts sounds like Snake from Metal Gear, which is awesome :guts: As for Void, he sounds just like he did in the anime :void:
  9. J

Guts digital sculpture.

Looks great, good job. Only thing that seems off is the hair (Like some members said), but overall it's great. Guts' eyes on the third model (Front) remind me of Void :void: :guts:
  10. J

Berserk Character studies

Took a while but I finally checked out the whole thread and it was well worth it, great job.
  11. J

Episode 303

Actually... I wonder if that's possible, but I guess she can't appear on THAT place because it doesn't have a strong connection to the spiritual world.
  12. J

Thank you Actually the site is quite easy to find, but I didn't look for any Berserk forum until I caught up with the manga. Thanks for the answer, then I guess I'll buy the regular volumes, but that VizBig edition sounds tempting :carcus: I'm planning to check out the Vagabond Inn.... just...
  13. J

Thank you :guts: I can agree with this, although I still like Death Note, I can’t stand Naruto and Bleach anymore (Especially Bleach), the art looks bad and the story seems really weak now, but I’m re-reading Berserk now and I’m buying Vagabond soon so they’re not that important to me...
  14. J

Hey, I usually don't start these "I'm new" threads when i register on forums but this time I had a few things to say. Before that, since I already made this thread I might as well say a few things about me: I'm actually still a "noob" when it comes to manga and anime, i started watching Naruto...
Top Bottom