Recent content by kameshell

1. K

Berserk manga licensed.

Dark Horse has been wanting to translate Berserk for almost a year. Last year at Wizard World's Chicago Con, Dark Horse's booth had some cards with Guts on them. The guy who was running the booth told me that Proteus was having problems translating some of the text in Berserk.
  2. K

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

The English Dub is bad. The actors don't put any feelings into their voice, voices don't match up with the physical or personality of the characters, and even the dialog was bad. In the second episode, a lot my favorite lines were killed by the fact that the actor didn't put any emotions into it...
  3. K

Miura's roots

As artist myself, I've noticed that Miura carries the style of early renaissance printmarkers. Though, I haven't actually read anything on this. If you look at works by Martin Schongauer and Albrecht Durer, you can see their influence on Miura's later work. Another thing, Miura must have did a...
  4. K

What about a movie

I'd rather have a beautifuly animated series. Don't get me wrong, i loved the 25 epsiodes of berserk I have. But here's a shot in the dark, the animators from 'The Maxx' series, what if they bought the right to the series, re-animate from the beginning and continue it until the end.
  5. K

Media Blaster's Berserk episode 1 thoughts

when is anime works aka media blaster thinking of releasing the series? I still see nothing listed on their site about the series. Now if they could only push a translation of the comic book. Also, I hope they don't fuck anything up. I hate the way media blaster release their dvds.
  6. K

berkserk dvd

what's the website for the official us release?
  7. K

Oscar awards and Anime

funny you mention square's fmv clip. because two years ago abe's odessy fmv clips were put together and submitted to the academy. of course it wasn't nomineed, thank god. to have your things reviewed by the academy, you have to submit your things. my animation teacher submitted one of his...
  8. K

berkserk dvd

i've got 1-25 on vhs, and I guess watching the show too much is eating my tapes. I was thinking into investing some money into the Berserk DVDs, but I've got a few question before doing so. I saw a copy of it at Wizard's Chicago Con, but the guy was selling it for $99 and Ebay sell it for $25...
Top Bottom