Recent content by kapsi

1. kapsi

Berserk's Unresolved Plot Threads

Guts pointy ears Previous generation of Godhands
  2. kapsi

Episode 364

Where is this image of Guts swinging from?
  3. kapsi

Episode 364

He'll catch it with his teeth... Anyway, thank you for the magical journey Mr. Miura. I read your manga for half of my life. You never jumped the shark or lowered your standards. You got them off the boat and cured Casca. This last episode is great as well. One last meeting, 20 years after the...
  4. kapsi

Episode 335

Do all humans go to hell in Berserk or only some?
  5. kapsi

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

Isn't that what Julius Ceasar used to say
  6. kapsi

Grail makes doodlies?!

Very nice, carry on.
  7. kapsi

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Final Fantasy 7
  8. kapsi

Episode 334

I think it may be a power source/generator. Or a water reservoir. Maybe a grain silo?
  9. kapsi

The God Hand and Falconia

Ok, so it's something, somewhere. Anyway, I doubt the author would show the Godhands squabbling, it would take away from the mystery of GH he preserved for so long. Making them argue would make them look less like gods and more like managers at a board meeting. But then again, if they are to be...
  10. kapsi

BTW - "floating in sephira" means they can live in mythological worlds they choose? Or maybe create their own? Is Ubik really having tea in a Bosh painting?
  11. kapsi

Why didn't Skull Knight kill Griffith before the eclipse?

He wouldn't even need a special sword, just run him over with your horse. Problem solved.
  12. kapsi

Now that we see Falconia is a happy place, do you guys think the other Godhands may have issue with that and maybe fight Griffith? After all they seem to be evil, and an "age of darkness" is supposed to be coming.
Top Bottom