Recent content by karsa

1. K

Episode 306

Ha. I just came here to have the past 6 months worth of episodes explained to me. Thanks for being so thorough! And what do you know, my password still works... That Hieronymus Bosch spread was great. Funny to see the weird and horrible presented in such different styles.
  2. K

The Mystery of Casca's tan

'original races'? *rolls eyes* I hope that was just lazy typing. I would go on an anthropological diatribe if this wasn't a fantasy world we're talking about. ETA: Oh wait... you mean like those are the basic groups and there are variations /within/ those groups?
  3. K

mech leg

;D ;D ;D ;D (why don't they have laughing emoticons like on ezboard?) I reckon he could lose an ear. If he can be the warrior he is without depth of vision I don't see what a little hearing impairment could harm him.
  4. K

Griffith/Guts

Re:Grifith/Gutts Mm, you're right, 'this tranquility... isn't so bad' does imply it isn't a nightmare. But that's the thing with dreams, I think. What seems to make sense in them, upon waking, is nonsense. I still think that upon waking, he saw the vision as his own version of hell. Though...
  5. K

Griffith/Guts

Re:Grifith/Gutts Maybe he thought you might go read the manga/ watch the anime again to see if there was another way of interpreting it. But anyway. In the dream, Griffith is still broken. We only see him in shadow, he's sitting down, he doesn't move the whole time, Caska is waiting on him...
  6. K

Griffith/Guts

Re:Grifith/Gutts On the contrary - the way I recall it, it is this horrific possible future which leads Griffith to attempt suicide.
  7. K

About Serpico

Yes, I think the whole point of Serpico is his intelligence, and he does seem to be similar to Griffith in that respect. Anyway it's about time Gatts had someone around to challenge him and make him think a little bit.
  8. K

please explain the second eclipse!

Mm, I noticed the blob wasn't up to much, but I thought it was just manga mechanics - it would have disrupted what else was happening. Then again, I didn't understand what the hell was going on for most of it anyway, I was just thinking, Griffith hurry up and get reborn! Besides which, I can't...
  9. K

FUCK YES!!!

It seemed a reasonable assumption that a company wishing to keep the integrity of the format would wish to maintain the integrity of the story... so I was wrong. Will the first 3 volumes sell well? I'm not sure what company it is, but there's one that's released the first 3 Cowboy Bebop and...
  10. K

FUCK YES!!!

pfft. There are quite a few companies which don't, why couldn't it have been one of them?? Reading back to front is hardly a difficult concept to grasp... What kind of size are these things published in? The other translated manga I've seen in the shops are diddly little things of pretty poor...
  11. K

Griffith/Guts

Re:Grifith/Gutts Although it is frequently implied that Griffith loves Gatts, I'm not sure it is ever explicitly stated, and therefore, along with the rest of the manga, I think it is open to interpretation (then again it could be dodgy translations). Besides which, the manga has been running...
Top Bottom