Recent content by Kefky

1. K

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 'Kay, thanks for clearing that up. ;D
  2. K

Episode 227

Re:Chapter 227 Really? Is this only for berserk, or for all the mangas out there? Anyway, sounds like an awesome chapter as usual. I hope we get to see more armor-clad Gatsu style ass-kicking, before the fight ends. ^_^ And Gatsu is finally gonna learn how to use ki... Sounds like a good...
  3. K

Episode 226

Come to think of it, the beast looks a little bit like the face of the eva 01... and the eva 01 was on "berserk mode" when it did that move. ;D Just kidding, all that means is Miura-sensei is prolly an evangelion fan.
  4. K

Episode 226

Wow, good point, that DOES look a lot like that scene from the EVA 01 vs. the third angel fight... Miura-sensei sure does a lot of these little homages...
  5. K

Episode 226

I'm just glad that it's still there. ^_^
  6. K

Episode 226

I don't see why we should be worrying about Gatsu becoming invincible, it's not like he'll be able to wear it for long... But if he puts on this kind of display everytime he wear the armor, I'll be satisfied. ;D Thanks for the scans Saiyajin. ;D
  7. K

Why does Griffith look different?

Oooo, I see, thanks for clearing that up. Yea, I really liked his scenes with Isidro in vol. 24.
  8. K

Episode 226

Um, considering that Flora knew about the armor, knew about Skully's "mistake", and wants to see him smile again, isn't it safe to assume she's 1000 years old? I'm just wondering here. o.o;
  9. K

Okay now, can anyone tell us who this Morgan is? He's not even in that characters list. ^_^;
  10. K

Yea, I hope he plays an important part in the plot later on. I also hope he becomes a force to be recogned with as the series progresses. He's just trying to hard... He reminds me of Yahiko from RK.
  11. K

I'm personally a big fan of the humor in berserk, but I guess I'm biased since I've always liked how manga blends seriousness, action and humor. I suppose I can understand why there are people who don't like it, but I think it would be a shame if either Puck or Isidro left. And I hope there'll...
  12. K

What will happen to Idea?

Are you saing a "good" version of Idea might exist? That would be interesting...
  13. K

Okay, I found the "darkness" bit, this is from volume 13: Page 167: Slann: This is but one of the paths fate had prepared... Even if a fish jumps that cannot change the flow of the river... And that flow has begun. The Fifth Angel has been born, so... All: The Time of Darkness shall visit us...
  14. K

Maybe the GH made a deal with Griffith, he could have his kingdom if he helped them do the merging thing later on... And if the worlds would merge, would the abbys and Idea be more, erm, accesasible? I think Idea would have some kind of say in that... Or maybe it would just sit back and see...
  15. K

How do you think Berserk ends?

Hm, most of the time when there's a revenge theme, by the end of the story the idea of revenge is futile or pointless. So I think Gatsu and Griffith won't have any kind of basic confrontation. Maybe they'll team up to fight against Idea? And didn't Miura-sensei say somewhere that Berserk would...
Top Bottom