Recent content by Keratos23

1. Keratos23

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

It looks great :isidro: But I won't lie, for a second I thought that it was the same sketch he did for the Musou game back in 2016. The way he drew Guts now is kinda different, his face is a bit longer, I really like it :guts:
  2. Keratos23

What are you reading?

I have been reading this manga called "Chainsaw Man" which is written/drawn by Fujimoto Tatsuki (Who also did Fire Punch) and published by Weekly Shonen Jump. Now, before you stop reading because you saw the word "Shonen", even though Chainsaw Man IS indeed a shonen manga, it certainly doesn't...
  3. Keratos23

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

No, we don't know how long Duranki is going to be. But since Miura is using this new manga in order for his assistants to learn how to draw in his artstyle, I would guess that he's waiting until they are good enough to draw some pages without his rough drawings. In any case, i'm sure that...
  4. Keratos23

I kinda expected that. I think we won't get another Berserk episode until Miura and his Studio are done with Duranki.
  5. Keratos23

Inquiry for "Writing Miura 2.0"

I'm not completely sure, but I think he has said in a previous interview that it usually takes him one day to draw a page.
  6. Keratos23

Inquiry for "Writing Miura 2.0"

I would love it if he anwered another letter, but the thing is... What questions are even left? Miura has done many interviews (he did a few even this year), so finding questions that haven't been asked already would be the most difficult part. Also about Miura having more free time now, if i...
  7. Keratos23

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

The art of this manga is very pretty, I'm really excited for more! I'm also very excited for Berserk's return, cause imho these 3 episodes look even better than some of the latest Berserk episodes. Berserk will surely come back looking better than ever. :ubik:
  8. Keratos23

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

For me its Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re It's not the best I have read but it was the first one. Reading the new chapters every week was a new experience for me. So it holds a special place in my heart. :griffnotevil:
  9. Keratos23

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

Listen, i know i'm not in this discussion, and i don't mean to sound rude or anything... But being here since 2014 and not knowing who Puella is, is pretty weird if you ask me.
  10. Keratos23

I surely didn't expect that to happen... I mean i guess the next one might come out early October, but as Walter has stated many times: And if that doesn't happen, i guess we won't be getting a 30 year anniversary episode :judo:
  11. Keratos23

SkullKast: Episode 95 - Jotunn [356 Review]

Kinda random and i don't even know if i should post it here, but i remember one of you guys asking if we had seen this apostle before: So i just reread Volume 34 and found them in Episode 301:
  12. Keratos23

SkullKast: Episode 102 - Barrier

The SkullKast always helps me notice little details that i missed when i first read an episode, so thank you guys for that! :ubik: Now, about the future, i'm almost 100% sure than Skull Knight will talk to Guts in the next episode, but i'm not sure about what they'll talk about. It's been a...
  13. Keratos23

SkullKast: Episode 101 - Dawn of the Empire

When should we expect Episode 102? (Not rushing you guys or anything, I'm just excited for the review :griffnotevil:)
  14. Keratos23

Episode 359

These Guys? Yeah, their clothing is pretty similar to what Casca is wearing right now.
  15. Keratos23

Episode 359

About, the armor, i'm pretty sure he doesn't care too much about the effects of the armor, since he knows that he needs it in order to be able to fight against the top apostles of Griffith. You never know when they could ambush them out of nowhere. Now, about his wounds, i'm pretty sure they'll...
Top Bottom