Recent content by Keratos23

1. Keratos23

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Well... What I can say about that is that if it actually IS studio Orange, they'll at least do a better job than the Movies and the 2016/17 anime. (Judging from Beastars at least, which imo was a good adaptation, although not perfect)
  2. Keratos23

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

If you go to the site, the panels around the announcement date change every few seconds to panels of other arcs and characters.
  3. Keratos23

Movies to dread

Uhhhhh... I don't even feel right posting this here, this is messed up :magni: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0O7lLe4SmA
  4. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

Yeah, it was a crazy idea, just my excitement for the episode talking :ganishka:. It's definitely a very dense episode, can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it on the Skullkast.
  5. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

Great Summary! This Episode looked interesting at first, but I didn't expect it to be so full of info... and these "revelations" :SK: Oh god, at first when I read the name Vido/Vid I joked with myself that he might be a distant relative of Void. And I can't even say that you're reaching with...
  6. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

7. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

8. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

Alright, I said I wouldn't theorize before the episode came out, but a friend mentioned something to me and I had to see the thumbnails again.
  9. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

From the looks of it, it just says "Berserk: To Be Continued", which doesn't necessarily mean that we're not getting an episode next month.
  10. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

Yeah it definitely looks very interesting, although I haven't looked at it too much, I just saw some of the pages and posted it here for anyone that wants to see it early. I'm waiting for the episode to come out officially before I look at all the pages and start theorizing. :griffnotevil:
  11. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

All the pages are leaked! (Low Quality)
  12. Keratos23

Episode 361 (July 22)

The title of the Episode was leaked. (Don't know if it counts as a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway)
  13. Keratos23

What if Guts' group were split up into two teams?

That's definitely something that I can see happening. But if he actually splits the group, I think he'll have to focus on only one of the two halves, the other will advance towards Falconia (or wherever their next destination will be) off screen and they'll meet with the other group there...
  14. Keratos23

found this youtuber man he did a fantastic job with these videos

I mean... If you like it, it's fine, but isn't it just the manga weirdly cropped with some background music (that doesn't even fit most of the time) and sometimes sound effects? Kind of pointless if you ask me. But hey, you do you:shrug:
  15. Keratos23

SkullKast 106 - Snow and Flames (Vol 22-2)

This part of Volume 22 is without a doubt, my favorite backstory in Berserk (If we don't count the Golden Age Arc of course). It's just so dense... Every little panel tells a story and Miura manages to do SO much with just 2 episodes. I just love reading it every time I re-read Vol. 22, and...
Top Bottom