Recent content by Kiki

1. K

DVD, how does it work?

Try to inform here at http://www.audiovision.nl/. Otherwise bij a new one at mediamarkt. Beside 100 € is too much.
  2. K

DVD, how does it work?

My first one i have bought four years ago... It was a toshiba. My second one just bought last Christmas in HK. So once in 3 years I buy a new one.
  3. K

DVD, how does it work?

Hehe thx. But i always buy my dvd player in Hong Kong while i live in the Netherlands. Nowadays all dvd players in HK are all region and rce free out of the box....
  4. K

DVD, how does it work?

I still like to use a standalone dvd player. Nothing beats them when you are watching on a widescreen television. I have never had any problems with playing any dvd`s with exception when the dvd`s are faulty. Besides a dvd-rom player makes a lot of sounds... I have both berserk version. The HK...
  5. K

DVD, how does it work?

NTSC has nothing to do with region protection. NTSC is the display of television. Americans en Japanese people are using NTSC. Europeans use mostlu PAL with the exception of the French which use Secam. DVD have 2 protection. The oldest one is based on region codes. The newest one is called RCE...
  6. K

DVD, how does it work?

If the codefree player says: not able to play this region code... then the dvd player isn`t codefree. Either you have to put the player manually to region 1. Which dvd player do u have (beside PS2)? Besides I don`t have problem with playing the dvd on mine sony dvd player.
Top Bottom