1. King Gaiseric

Puck, Rebirth, and Elfheim's Ruler

I don't think Elves need any gender :o
  2. King Gaiseric

Guts the hawk of light?

there is no black or white, only shades of grey
  3. King Gaiseric

Puck, Rebirth, and Elfheim's Ruler

what would he sacrifice his Bechi? or his "swords"?
  4. King Gaiseric

Guts the hawk of light?

up to a certain extent he's better than Griffith as a person, but he's in no way a hawk, nor of darkness, nor of light, he's the black swordsman with the black berserker's rage inside of him. plus Griffith followed his dream,in an unconventional way, raped caska for the hell of it, but still...
  5. King Gaiseric

Will Femto come back into the story?

it is said that the 5 gods have such huge spirits that they cannot materialize into the material world, therefore once every thousand years a reincarnation is possible thanks to a second eclipse...so I don't think Griffith can transform into Femto
  6. King Gaiseric

Evangelion and the Bible

nothing to do with Eva but I found Serial Experiments Lain way more of a mental masturbation than Neon Genesis Evangelion
  7. King Gaiseric

what are your favorite bands?

Anti-Flag The Unseen Thought Riot Bad Religion SoaD Slipknot Murderdolls To My Surprise Stone Sour the makers of Guilty Gear's OST (Lapiz Lazuli or Daisuke Ishiwatari?) Ordures Ionique (quebecker punk rock) Infected Mushroom Rhapsody Spineshank AFI!!! and I have many more
  8. King Gaiseric

HUSSEIN

he is indeed a psycho, bush a liar, but saddam being a psycho without weapons and abusing his country doesn't give bush the right to go invade iraq to instaure a puppe-like governement they will be able to control, that is my point end of discussion, the subject has been tired, everyone has...
  9. King Gaiseric

HUSSEIN

well it's simple really, he implied because of what I said earlier I'll call him a nazi because of what he said then simply because he's a german (which would totally be stupid) then I said I won't do that because it's indeed stupid, I also said resorting to name calling gives credibility...
  10. King Gaiseric

HUSSEIN

I won't call you nazi simply because you are not nazi, being german doesn't make you a nazi but thanks for perpetrating such a shameful prejudice thanks for resorting to name calling instead of arguments it gives you credibility... ::) you're the one believeing mass media, being blindly...
  11. King Gaiseric

New Icons

Walter, you make the best avatars ever
  12. King Gaiseric

BERSERK illustration help

is not dead, well it's something yet to be understood
  13. King Gaiseric

HUSSEIN

DemonX, thanks for letting me laugh to tears, which didn't happen to me since a long long time! as far as I'm concerned without TANGIBLE proofs (not the shit with the chick of saddam speaking against him and then we discover she was PAID by the AMERICAN governement to say those LIES) (if it...
  14. King Gaiseric

Berserk Official Corner

the thing about the hierarchy as I understand is (and we all know that): there are humans (Roshinue, The Count, Griffith) destined to be apostles (the fake fairy, the disgusting snail) and some of the humans are destined to be gods (Griffith-->Femto), some of the aposltes ares actually god hand...
  15. King Gaiseric

BERSERK PS2 game footage

ways of getting a ps2: 1)buy one 2)hire a black male (preferably 6"4 200 lbs) and his homies to jack one for ya and give him some crack 3)jack one yourself 4)get borrowed one by a friend and move a few miles away and say you lost it during the moving 5)same as black male but with a puerto...
Top Bottom