Recent content by Knight Of The Aborted

1. K

Why hasn't Medicom given us another Berserk 1/6? Could we petition?

Lol that may be true although they sculpt armor decently, i'm rather found of my 1/6 Berserker armor Guts :beast:
  2. K

Sorry I meant the opposite, my point was that most Berserk statues and figures on the market try to recreate his appearance in the manga and it always falls short because It's harder to create a 3d figure based on a manga where It's entirely 2d unlike the anime and movies that offer a better 3d...
  3. K

That's probably true considering Medicom is used to the majority of their products selling out or being slightly more popular but then I would have a problem with the fact that they released the least popular version of Guts to be the test figure. Had they released the armored version or the...
  4. K

last year Medicom gave us a 1/6 Real Action hero Guts from the Golden age arc which turned out to be a really stellar figure. Seriously, this figure Is by far the best representation of Guts we have ever seen, the likeness In the face is actually of the anime/movies rather the trying to copy the...
  5. K

Skull Knight birth ceremony/ 1/6 Kit

Hey I'm new here but am In desperate need to find either a Birth Ceremony skull Knight or the 1/6 model kit released several years ago.
Top Bottom