Recent content by kokoon

1. K

Need a little help - pics of Slann

i know. but shes so hot ;D i mean... did i really do something wrong?
  2. K

opening song

http://www.jazzmess.com/
  3. K

opening song

the only... good ... bebop... ...song...? ??? man are you serious? what kinda music do you like then? what songs do you like from berserk anime? EXPLAIN!
  4. K

Farnese...the real one !!!

Re:Farnese...the real one ? so true... :P
  5. K

opening song

i used to hate the opening song, but its grown on me and now i just love it. sure, its horribly mutilated english and all, but - its just lovely. and the closing song... it always makes me shiver. i think both songs are just perfect. but i can complain about some other songs from the anime...
  6. K

Volume Release Schedule

oops, i failed to look up here before posting it myself in the 'current manga' forum ::) well, to extend my graph... the following is courtesy of ignis@thehawks: http://www.thehawks.org/hawks/forum/index.php?board=20;action=display;threadid=981;start=40 note: it didnt take me much time to...
  7. K

vol25

for those that keep wandering when it'll be out... i made this to ease your pain :)
  8. K

Who is the sexiest girl?

farnese no doubt about it... thats at least 100 times more sexy than caska (2nd place) caska doesnt seem that sexy anymore now when shes braindead. but farnese... just like blake said...uhh... w00t!!!!
  9. K

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

i find that one pretty much erotic...
  10. K

gatts and the behelit

the snake baron? isnt his beherit shown (in series at least - not sure about the manga) im pretty sure its there.
  11. K

gatts and the behelit

how come gatts didnt take the snake baron's beherit?
  12. K

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

the most disturbing moments for me (after the eclipse) are the ones where gatts acts like a f.ckin dickhead towards caska - that includes: - tieing caska and dragging her around - in vol24 when he pulls her out of the grave and tosses her in farnese's arms and ofcourse what hurts me the most...
  13. K

Beherit the band

hehe... talking about R -> L and viceversa... www.engrish.com
  14. K

Beherit the band

its pretty good music... sort of immortal+burzum. i like it. so... beherit means 'devil' in what language?
Top Bottom