Recent content by lacroixma

1. L

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I just wish they'd change the name to clearly demarcate the change from vol. 41 to 42 and on-wards. If they'd do that, I'd wish them the best of luck to take the series where they want with the information they have.
  2. L

How the Journey Ends

Awesome, and thank you for it.
  3. L

Kentarou Miura has passed away

My heart goes out to his family and friends as well as all of you here on the forum. Thank you Kentaru Miura for your words and art. Big hugs to all.
  4. L

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Well April fools or not, this get me thinking... I would like a flash forward in time... I think. Anyways the wait is almost over.
  5. L

Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

Aller! Ganishka! Aller!!!.
  6. L

Schierke...in love?

Not to say it is a bad "team" or that Miura lacked imagination when he concocted this team up but it really is a classic gathering aroud a hero team...  And with a little imagination I think we can sort of guess (long term) where it is going.  I really love this team by the way, its a classic...
  7. L

Schierke...in love?

Schierke and Farnese feel something towards Guts but it won't last. For Schierke I also think it's more like brother sister. They complement eachother well in battle ext.  As simplist as this might be I really see the couples in the future being Guts/Casca(if she ever...), Iso/Schierke(well in...
  8. L

God of war II

I will be getting the game and loved the first one.  But I am here just to practice quoting lol... sorry. I hope this works... Long live Athena... once more... Mouahahaha
  9. L

What will Guts do?

I agree totally. The sword made the man in this case (well mabe not). Miura couldn't replace the DS. I had a "dream" that the DS and the skullnight's special sword could merge (to kill Griffith) one of these days but looking at it now, it would take away the essence, and is rubbish. That...
  10. L

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

The death of Miura... lol. I tought about this a little while ago as well. And I ended up thinking it was very selfish of me hoping Miura dosen't die before finnishing Berserk. But still I can't help it. Up until 3 weeks ago I thought Berserk was a finnished work in Japan, I was buying the...
  11. L

Serpico's Superior Skills?

I hope to see more of Serpico in the manga from now on lol. Because I am kinda o n the fence on this one. Well it's not luike you guys are saying ENTIERLY different things but... BLah
  12. L

Episode 282

I hear you man.  This is going great.  I hope Griffith gets his hands dirty in the next episode.  Something to kinda gage is power would be nice.  And then pan over to Guts and Co.  :carcus:
Top Bottom