Recent content by LadyCs

1. L

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

The songs I listen to are usually ones I have seen in an AMV or more. Or a few I've my favorites. Here is just a handful: Smashing Pumpkins-Bullet with Butterfly wings. One of the greats Berserk AMV's I have ever seen and probably will ever see had that song playing. If you havent heard it go...
  2. L

M.C. Escher influence in Berserk

I remember seeing the stairs and thinking where have I seen that before? Sad thing I remembered Yu-gi-Oh when yugi ended up going inside the puzzle...anyways who cares. But I'd seen the painting before back in an art book. It's not surprising though after all for the Godhand to reside there once...
  3. L

Zodd statue

*is stunned in silence* Holy crap! God if I was driving down the street and end up going by that I'd either a) get into a car accident because I'd turn to stare b) or scream because I thought it was real from my hyper imagination. XD lol all joking aside I really love that! Thats really amazing...
  4. L

Berserk: Lighten up? or Darken down?

I'm actually glad for abit of comedy here and there. In a way its showing some more human emotions. Every piece of human emotion is expressed. Hatred, Envy, Love, ect so why not some laughs? Also the comedy may die down once Puck and Isidro see how truly evil the berserk-verse can truly get. But...
  5. L

A one-eyed swordsman?

To me Guts I think has a 6th sense at reading his enemies. He feels alot of it as well as sees it. Even if he is weilding this huge slab of iron and has one eye he still does have depth perception just not as well. Gomen I'm butting into the convo but I don't think Guts will become dependant...
  6. L

What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

No no your right. He wasn't in his right mind when he made that desicion I think I mentioned that. But Griffith did know damn well what he was doing in that illusion when he basically forsake everyone. Even if he didn't when he was Femto he raped Caska just to torture her and Gatsu. So he's...
  7. L

What if Griffith is right? (only up-to-date fans should read this)

I personally think Griffith has a soft spot for Guts for two reasons possibly 1) he's come back to the material world and he had the urge to find out if he still cared. Which he did we all saw him put a hand over his heart flying away on Zodd. 2) He actually used Guts's son to give himself a...
  8. L

Caska's Crying

Re: Casca's Crying I didn't like Caska in the beginning because she was always pissed off at Gatsu, but I started to realize she was just trying to live in a dominant man's world. I respected Caska. So what she cried? Big woop, everyone sheds tears when things get hard. Everyone cries and if...
  9. L

What will Guts do?

I doubt the sword will break. If it does it'll end up being by Griffith no doubt. But anything else breaking it that would just ruin the fun! XD I think because that big iron slab has now been stained and cursed by the blood of demons and wandering monster/humans I don't think it'll break...yet
  10. L

After Griffith becomes king?

I honestly think that Griffith will achieve in getting Midland after all its "destiny". But it doesn't mean he'll maintain it. Yes he's supposed to bring in a darker age though how that could get any darker I'm not sure lol, but its supposed to be destiny. Though once Griffith takes over it...
  11. L

Berserk and Buddhism

I have to agree I do think that there are many connections between Berserk and Buddism. The conntection with Buddism is very pronounced. A very obvious fact is that Gashinki was based of an actual emperor who would take Buddist figurines and demonize them. I agree about the godhand part too...
  12. L

Was Caska raped in the Eclipse by the apostles?

Re: Was Casca raped in the Eclipse by the apostles? I personally think she was. Not anything huge or sticking anything in. @__@ possibly? But we already saw that a few apostles wanted to, namely the first big one we see. That gorilla one I can't remember his name =.= gomen. But hey they've got...
  13. L

Who is the worst father in Berserk?

*interrupts the convo* >.> I voted for Gambino. Sure Gambino is one of the main fuels for Gatsu and probably still is no matter what. But the man out of anger had his own "adoptive" son raped. Then tried to kill him. Of course though the King of Midland is a sorry *ss father too, don't get me...
  14. L

Griffith or Ganishka, which one are you rooting for?

lol I'm quite late, but I hate them both =.=. So I picked neither. BUT if I had to choose I'd go with Ganishka. In a way he's the lesser of two evils. After all 1) Gatsu would no doubt have a bit of an easier time killing him 2) The guy is pretty arrogant (calling himself a god after all), and...
Top Bottom