Recent content by Lamech

1. L

Berserk and kabalarians.com

Heh well I guess i will do my real name and my nicknames here too The name of Jason has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life. You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects. When your interests or curiosity are aroused...
  2. L

Chances of a New Berserk Anime?!!!

I think i would have to go with Bundy's Wish hehe. I would probably kill for the whole series to be redone on DVD and stay closer to the manga, But it is just a wish and we can all dream i guess ;)
  3. L

If Hell exists in Berserk, is there a Heaven?

I would think that there was a heaven, or at least some "Good" counter part to the God Hand. It seems to me that theme of Fate is seen way to often to say that Guts and Skully have been on thier own. I think that if the God Hand claim to control the fate of Man, Which i would think to be only...
  4. L

Screen Shots

Tattoo's are awesome but they are frigin Adictive... I got my first one, which is the dagger/Anhk from Vampire the Dark Ages, on my right arm. I want a bunch more. I allready have a drawing of one that i am going to get soon on my left arm(Which i don't have uploaded anywhere so i can't show...
  5. L

Rendez-vous!

No no hehe maybe i should have said i would try to beat him up =P I would have some harsh words for him i can tell you that much haha
  6. L

Rendez-vous!

I think i myself would take a different aproach to this...where as it would be cool to meet all the Hawks Pre-Griffith's Capture( Just because they all rocked back then and seemed like cool people to hang out with), I think i would meet Femto/Griffith...And i would beat the Frigin crap out of...
Top Bottom