Recent content by lazarus327

1. lazarus327

Doodles

His mouth is extremely expressive, but on the original it is really just a couple of small lines... I could not for the life of me duplicate the exact way it was done. That was as close as I could get. I think I could have been a little more careful with drawing the outline of his face, which...
  2. lazarus327

Doodles

He's just a cool character altogether. I am looking forward to seeing him fleshed out!
  3. lazarus327

Doodles

Take 2. Silat's forehead has doubled in size increasing his IQ to epic proportions. He can now communicate telepathically and make people's heads explode. So yeah... still need to work on the clothes, shading, and proportions, but I still feel like this turned out better in some ways.
  4. lazarus327

Farnese

That is a good thought. The other thing that just occurred to me is perhaps if Guts needs to face off with any of the other God Hand down the road, he would need a way to ring their door bell since they do not have a physical form to attack like Femto/Griffith does currently. Not sure that is...
  5. lazarus327

Doodles

Not a whole lot of practice sketching, but here it goes! Got the nose wrong and the mouth for sure... I was a little scared to shade the face too as I was afraid I would ruin what I did that was fairly OK. But here is Silat. Proportions mostly carried over pretty well. Guess the clothes need...
  6. lazarus327

Farnese

Actually, my avatar is a sketch of the snake apostle, though it is crude at best. I never was GREAT at it but I can do decent imitations. That picture was one of the few that I could handle since it lacks the insane amount of detail that Miura's other slides tend to have. I have no formal...
  7. lazarus327

Farnese

Though I have heard insistence otherwise on these forums, I am thinking that the Beherit that is traveling along with Guts right now will end up with Farnese. I will keep this short and simple, and hopefully I won't get completely pwned by the admins of this interesting forum. Please note that...
Top Bottom