Recent content by Lestat the Damned

1. L

What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

haha, my username is only my username, I wouldn't start arguing about it man ;P I took it cuz I liked the Vampire Cronicles thats all, but still good to see someone knowing where it comes from. As for my theory (Wich took me about 5 minutes to type and another 5 to think about) I'm not running...
  2. L

woot... as I said its still just some books, the only thing this thread has prooved is that many of you (not all but still a lot) are too obsessive on this and should find somethin else to do, if I'd even be a bad person I'd tell you to get a life kiddos
  3. L

O well Well, there are no specifications on Gatts's birth, all is said is that Gambino's wife found him under a dead women's body (They dont say how he was or anything) Besides is it said anywhere that every apostles automatically look extraordiary, powerfull and all? No its only said they...
  4. L

Well, after thinking about it, it would be quit possible and a big surprise. Its never mentioned he is one... but never mentioned he isn't* Altough if you think about it there are many things that can make you think twice before answering no : 1) Gatts's birthplace - They found him under a...
  5. L

Need help with manga summaries

Why not use some pre-made summaries? I mean it surely exist somewhere
  6. L

What if Guts were to turn into an apostle, what would he look like?

Re:What if Gatts were to turn into an apostle, what would he lookk like? It turns you into something you'v always dreamed of, well, Gatts never wanted anything else than being in battle so IMO mixt Gatts and the Behelit and you get Gatts with a Behelit thats all.
Top Bottom