Recent content by Lithrael

1. Lithrael

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

As to how they can be good at their jobs and care a lot and still whiff points that are clear and important to people who are really invested in the masterfully crafted existing story structure and characterizations... It's so, so easy to think you know what makes these things tick and to be...
  2. Lithrael

TigerV's manga colorings

Nice work! Your style suits the snowy ones really well. Guts looking at the moon is my favorite :ubik:
  3. Lithrael

[FS]: Berserk PS2 game brand new sealed (and much more!)

Ah, dang!! I went to spin up the game for some screen shots, and turns out both of my Playstations' DVD lasers are shot. They'll play CDs and PS1 games but none of my PS2 games (besides the blue ones) or DVDs will play. Cleaned em, did the troubleshooting... I even tried the potentiometer...
  4. Lithrael

Yeah, the collectibles market is its own thing. A buyer would just have to take my word for it, the best they could do would be to examine it and show there was zero wear or fingerprints etc on the case under the factory wrap. As far as autographs, yeah, people collect those things for their...
  5. Lithrael

Hi Aaz! Makes sense. It looks like everyone else selling the game related stuff is in Japan, so at least I can get a premium out of being able to ship local in USA. Guess I'll do a console bundle separate and just cross-promote it. Yeah the figures are non-premium in this shape! But...
  6. Lithrael

Hey fellas! I'm sellin some Berserk stuff to help cover a friend's vet bills, and one of them I'm not sure how to price cause I don't see anyone else selling one: A brand new copy of the Berserk PS2 game, still in the factory wrapper. All the copies I see on Ebay and YJA are unwrapped with...
  7. Lithrael

Episode 371

Ouch. Ok. I’m now 100% more interested in the fan-remix that will be created after Berserk Continuation is finished, than in this team’s valiant but… badly bunted game of Berserk Telephone. Though I’ll hold out hope that they will be able to do better at some other parts of the story through...
  8. Lithrael

Episode 368

Sword of the Pretty Darned Upset
  9. Lithrael

Irvine and Sonia Speculation

I kind of like the old theory that Irvine's sacrifice was his vision. Or more obviously, the theory where his story of always being alone is a fabrication to help him forget a sacrificed companion. It's fun to imagine all kinds of unlikely things though; picture Irvine and a legendary stag...
  10. Lithrael

Episode 364

Mine too. Thanks for the link.
  11. Lithrael

Vampira's colorings

I continue to be impressed at how much energy you are getting in there with your techniques. Bright bold colors and yet still fitting extremely well with the tone of the manga underneath. We've seen several people's color takes on some of these fan-favorite panels and yours are up there with...
  12. Lithrael

The art style in Berserk and its evolution over the years

The biggest inconsistency as such seems to me was just in the 2010s the style Guts’ face was drawn in evolved into a noticeably older look, possibly longer, definitely more gaunt, that I assume was meant to correspond to wear and tear from using the armor. It seems to me at some point Miura...
  13. Lithrael

Lith's colors & tutorials

Aw, thanks guys! Yo! Finally back with a Casca panel from 359. Woo! Giant size at http://lithrael.com/ig/albums/userpics/10001/casca359.jpeg
  14. Lithrael

Vampira's colorings

Wow, you have a great eye! These are dramatic and lively. You're getting maximum impact with every choice you've made. Very lovely and concise work.
  15. Lithrael

Movies you've recently watched

Just got around to seeing Alita. Though I don't think he's right for the part, I did really enjoy watching Christoph Waltz play Ido. It was cute as hell (maybe even... TOO CUTE). The sets and the art direction were pretty great. Perhaps less squalid than it could or should have been. Ed...
Top Bottom