1. L

boobie hot pix

Wow... *waits for everyone else to flame
  2. L

Post your desktop!

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/LockeX/Desktop.jpg
  3. L

Zodd and Gats

As weve seen many times, war stops for caska... or maybe that would be considered thier winnings...
  4. L

New Berserk Movie?

Guts brings death Guts brings death Hewing carcasses from right to left Hed destroy you brother Hed annihilate you and any... other God I have no life
  5. L

I am the champion!

hes got wlter on his side... EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF runs
  6. L

I am the champion!

We'll get ya. And we raised up our glasses against evil forces singing whiskey for my men and beer for my horses.
  7. L

I am the champion!

I hated you when you had ur big ass avatar of that damn geforce. Now you have reconfimed my hate as I thought youd have grown up by now.
  8. L

What animals do you keep?

3 dogs, Moose (Big Black Lab, mean) Mini Moose (Smaller black lab, young, playful... hyperactive) Shorty (Old, Stinky, Old... Stinky... Pekenese/terrier) Sadly ive seen them all practice the art of lesbionese.
  9. L

Asking about your opinion

1)Yes, id group them as "Greater". 2)No, we havent seen the others powers, guts is almost even with Zodd imo. Probley even by now since he has this new armor. But I doubt the other apostles are weak compared to Zodd, cause Guts needs someone stronger to fight for the future thats not as...
  10. L

What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

Grow up kids, Uriels correct in doing what he did. Its been stated and proved that he isnt an apotle. Drop it
  11. L

Number of vol/chap/ep at the end

The only way to really kill idea would be to slay all humans including yourself.
  12. L

What if gatts is alrdy an apostle?

Apostles are reborn only in power and whatnot, they dont get reborn and fall from a dead womens vagina.
  13. L

Grunbeld Apostle, full colour.

I believe you should gj.
  14. L

N00b Question pls!

I think you understimate the sk.net community
  15. L

Hey all

Never ever show a weakness around here or you will not last... Other than that word of advice welcome hope you enjoy your stay.
Top Bottom