Recent content by LockOn

1. L

Facial hair/shaving thread

Not sure if your question is pointed at me or not? However, all the straights I use are just one solid razor and do not take disposable blades. Yeah, the technique is a little difficult to learn but very satisfying once you learn it. If you do want to pursue the DE razor you should check out...
  2. L

Facial hair/shaving thread

Well, I dont need to shave often once a week or so. However I do use the traditional straight edge which is fairly rare nowadays. I have never used a DE but hear good things about them so I hope you like it. Just keep at it and take your time the shaves should get better. Well I tried to...
  3. L

Manga Worth Collecting???

I think I will get a few off amazon but the majority from the site dark horse comics sends you to. I think it might be a little cheaper in shipping for me.
  4. L

Went to all the stores that would carry it ended up with 1,5,6,7,33,35. So I guess I will order the rest online in the next day or so. On a side note I also found a few volumes of Monster another series I really enjoy.
  5. L

Thank you for the info. For now I think I will get one set and maybe a second down the road. This is actually the first manga I have read, I usually stick to the anime. But as I am sure you all know the story is just soo good.
  6. L

Well first off I am new to the forum and manga, sorry if this is the wrong place for the thread. So far I have been keeping up with online scans but have decided to start buying the manga from the beginning. So my question is does manga have the same sort of market that vintage comics do? So...
Top Bottom