Recent content by LordDraco3

1. L

First Berserk Cosplay?

I think my jaw just fell off my face. And here's a nice one I found at Berserk Fan, that italian (I believe) site: http://i19.tinypic.com/2vjtzk6.jpg Also, have any pictures of a cosplay come up that used this sword? I found these on BF as well, but they were just sword pics, no costumes, and...
  2. L

How are you guys playing Berserk? (PS2)

Okay, sorry to revive the topic (and probably ask an old question), but I need some help running the game. I have the game disk (finally imported it) but didn't have enough money left to buy the swap disk, so I downloaded the disks from Limewire (so I've got swap magics on my computer, but not...
  3. L

CnColors

Awsome, more Zodd! I kinda miss the red Zodd though....but that is seriously a great color ^_^
  4. L

The New Picture Thread

Some pics at the Hollow Earth weapons shop at Scarborough Faire, taken about a month ago when I got my hand branded ^^ http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LordDraco3/Misc/Faire/EarthOre.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LordDraco3/Misc/Faire/EarthOre2.jpg...
  5. L

Berserk Tattoo

I wanted it on my neck, but they *highly* advised against it since the layers of skin were few/thin there, and there would be a lot of movement there so the stuff they put on wouldn't have been able to sit for as long as it needed to. Then they said that the palm/bottom of the foot was the best...
  6. L

Berserk Tattoo

I got branded at Scarborough Faire :void: This should last like 2 weeks to a month, so it's kinda like a super temporary tattoo :troll: (large pic) http://i4.tinypic.com/10i6rn4.jpg
  7. L

Brand merchandise that's worth it?

Currently I've been looking for pretty much anything that has the Brand on it. AoW's necklace was top on my list, but they are sold out and it was expensive to begin with, and their new rings, as discussed in its own topic, if freakishly expensive. If anyone has any suggestions as to something...
  8. L

Clothing help

Okay, even before I even knew what Berserk was I've been into Guts's fighting style. A bit of armour, a big cloak, and a big sword that smashes things. Though after reading Berserk and trying to figure out certain things, I've made attempts to make A:The Dragonslayer's sword baldric/hanger and...
  9. L

Beherit Sculpture

It certainly looks more realistic that most other beherits. I've always thought about doing this project myself (since I dabble with clay and stuff), but I could never produce something with quite that much detail >_> *wishes he could read korean*
  10. L

AOW release - Accessory: Brand Ring

Wow, sexy ring...Iwant one! But as everyone else says, DEFINATELY not worth the $271.
  11. L

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

With the PS3 comming out sometime near the end of this year (I'm quite sure Sony will push it back...) then I'm definately going to risk my old, used, and fat PS2's disk tray on this game. Thanks for the confirmation, Aazealh. Now if I can get it within a month, there's a theatre near me that...
  12. L

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Okay, I've looked through this thread since I should be buying this game in about a month... My friend insists on waiting until the PS3 so he can get his 300$ system and play it, but I won't be able to. I just have to say hell no to that option, I've been trying to scrounge this game up for a...
  13. L

Misc. original art and the such

I'll try and just take a pic with my digital camera to show the entire thing (although there isn't THAT much more to it). My eclipse pic was actually just to give me something to do. In art we had to draw these geometric styrofoam shapes that were just sort of thrown onto the table. Took forever...
  14. L

Has anyone listened to the PS2 Berserk OST

How much does this cost? Finding MP3s on Sign/Sign2 have proved completely impossible, so I figured that I might as well try and just do something legal for once and BUY the music... I doubt that I could get this OST in America anywhere, but could I get the Forces CD or Guts's Rage OST at any...
  15. L

Recommendations?

Berserk is so good...but so expensive >_< I got my volumes 1, 2, and 3. Simply...wow...a lot better than I expected, and I expected a lot! Guess I'll go buy 4 and 5 next chance I get, I sould have 6, 7, and 8 ordered by someone else already... Doesn't volume 10 come out by the end of this month?
Top Bottom