Recent content by luciferhawk

1. L

The Mystery of Casca's tan

Is Casca black or white? This certain aspect in anime always baffles me. Being a black man, myself, I wonder...Is Casca black? I mean if you look at past and most recent anime, the characters with slight tans or dark hues are representive of black people. Am I wrong? Let me know, y'all Lucifer.
  2. L

Berserk TV Series - Second season

I've only read a couple of Berserk manga scans (don't stone me) and it really doesn't resonate as well as watching the anime series. Maybe if I read the manga before watching the anime then I might feel differently about it, but thats not the case, and neither will it be in the future. Again...
  3. L

Do you like/hate the dub of anime?

I think the dubbed version is a lot more better than the Japanese sub version. I don't speak a bit of Japanese and I know most people on this forum doesn't either. The english voice actors on Berserk did a wonderful job and they had a lot of fun doing it (Just watch the blooper takes and you'll...
  4. L

Can Griffith be redeemed?

To be truthful I doubt Griffith and Guts well ever become friends again. After the whole God's Hand incident, Guts' disposition has changed, after witnessing the massacre of his friends during the Great Eclipse, Guts has nothing but contempt for his beloved friend now enemy.
  5. L

Thanks, Sparnage. Somehow I knew that there wasn't going to be a 2nd season...It's a shame, though. I guess I'll keep my hopes on Media Blasters working out a new production deal with Kintaro Miura. Hell, maybe he should ditch those Media Blasters bastards and go with Madhouse. They're way...
  6. L

Hi! I'm new to Skullknight.net and I'm glad I found an informative, creative, and original site based on the Berserk manga series. I'd like to say first that after watching the anime series (1-25) I was left in awe of it's great storyline, which happens to be the best anime series of all time...
Top Bottom