Recent content by Macha

1. Macha

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

That new Berserker Armor statue is quite ugly to me, possibly even worse than the first one.
  2. Macha

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

That Skull Knight just looks mediocre to me. Not bad, not great either. Just like their Guts, the paint is lackluster.
  3. Macha

[WTB] Various Art of War Statues

Updated with additional pieces I'm looking for!
  4. Macha

Casca is great, really love the sculpt and concept presented overall. Skull Knight....it's hard to put my thoughts in words. I don't think it's bad, but something is off about it and it misses the mark for me. At $2,849 my expectations are quite high.
  5. Macha

[WTB] Various Art of War Statues

Looking for: - Griffith The Battle for Doldrey - Skull Knight 2017 White Skeleton Version - Skull Knight 2019 on Horse White Skeleton Version - 20th Anniversary Berserker Armor Last Repainting Version - Guts Arm Cannon Replica - Griffith 2011 Bust
  6. Macha

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Zodd teaser (from the battle against Ganishka's forces)
  7. Macha

[Closed - WTB] Art of War statues

I'm interested in acquiring some AoW statues if anyone is considering selling them. Here's the list: - No.337 Guts the Black Swordsman - Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale - Limited Version 4 Purchased through Facebook. - Winter Journey - Limited Edition I or II Only Bought, a fantastic deal...
  8. Macha

Oniri posted this a few days ago. Confirms 1/6 Schierke, Femto, and Griffith.
  9. Macha

Some images have been surfacing for Prime 1's Human Zodd release. The paint applications and detailing seem to be nothing short of exceptional. These are some shots taken from a Chinese website. However....I do have some personal criticisms. I understand that Prime 1 is taking a...
  10. Macha

I have this piece ordered myself and I'm in equal agreement. It's such a magnificently well detailed and executed representation of this scene. I will certainly be displaying it on a pedestal, though I'm not certain if I will be placing a case over it considering the width and length. A...
Top Bottom