Recent content by Mad Angel Loki

1. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 311

(Wow it's been a long time) I second that comment: Great Episode!
  2. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 305

Nice episode like always,I loved the discussion going on here ,the unicorn ranting and the answers from some of you really made me laugh (SK.net is really a funny place to go) anyway back to the topic , the area affected by Ganishka's "explosion"(did not find any better word to say here) is . ...
  3. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 302

Thanks for the episode ,it's a pleasure to have Berserk back again and seriously the art of Miura is REALLY something else, I mean there is something almost sacred coming from this episode... it really gives me the chill
  4. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 301

Thanks for the episode scanbot! Damn... I can't think about anything right now and the people talking about mind fuck are right, I don't know what to think anymore. I saw something along that line coming but definitely NOT THAT!!! Humans and apostles fighting alongside and caring about each...
  5. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 300

Thanks for the episode,the recklessness of the human soldiers is almost moving...even in the midst of this chaos they still think they can make a difference thanks to their light Griffith,it kinda remind me of the way Farnese was looking at Guts during the rebirth of Griffith. Great episode!
  6. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 300

Stunning..thanks for the preview I can't see anyone guessing how Irvine would look like in his apostle form and considering what is coming out from Miura's head that's no wonder!
  7. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 298

Thank you Scanbot!The episode is truely epic indeed and I'm speachless about the artwork I'd almost forgot how beautiful Berserk can be(Charlotte's drawings are especially beautiful she seem so "royale" to my eyes)...thank you once again anyway!
  8. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 297

Thanks scanbot and Puella too...whatever WOW this episode is gorgeous I don't know who tell it was poetic then I feel the same way ,I dont want to say useless word so I'll just stop here
  9. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 296

Thank you scanbot ...the episode is really beautiful and I can't wait to see Griffith being at least annoyed by something , I just hope that Ganishka will succeed even a little bit in that task!
  10. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 296

I'm an "artist" myself and every other illustrators I know would keep their painting for themselves if they could like Aaz said you have a "sentimental" link with your work so...Btw does anyone know if and where can we buy good reproduction of Miura's painting does something like an artbook...
  11. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 296

The painting is indeed very impressive and strong! Great Art
  12. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 295

That's true but I still hope to see some apostles crushed :carcus: and well if humans see them(apostles) litterally as devil monsters with horns and penis like appendice it may cause a big shock but...it's not like its so important right now btw :troll: Anyway I'm done for today! Moomins...
  13. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 295

What a stunning episode the drawings are wonderful some of them looks like old engraving(it's the feeling I get when I read Berserk most the time),it's truely gorgeous. About the episode itself I truely did not expect that form from Ganishka and really I like to be surprised when a read...
  14. Mad Angel Loki

Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 1

Damn the Gutsfield stories are just too funny :ganishka: you make me cry out laughing!! Impressive man keep it up really I want more MOOOORE!!!
  15. Mad Angel Loki

Episode 295

A beautiful preview and an enigmatic tittle...I think this episode will be really interesting!(woaw) I really love the myth you tell us there Puella thank you for your... hum enlightenment(don't know if this word exist)moreover the story fit with Berserk in someway(woaww)...it's for things like...
Top Bottom