Recent content by Makkuro

1. M

Referendum BoRiNgNeSs!!

Re:Referendum madness Well, when the Crown was set free, it plummeted by about 20%, so yeah, you could say the inflation was pretty high.
  2. M

Referendum BoRiNgNeSs!!

Re:Referendum madness ... I don't get it.
  3. M

Referendum BoRiNgNeSs!!

Re:Referendum madness Yeah, well, that's democracy for ya. In theory, at least, the politicians are supposed to represent the people. The board of directors, however, are just a bunch of bureaucrat without democratic legitimacy. Nope, I meant the central bank's interest rates. All it did was...
  4. M

Referendum BoRiNgNeSs!!

Re:Referendum madness That's okay, thanks, but you go right ahead.
  5. M

Referendum BoRiNgNeSs!!

Re:Referendum madness Where to begin... 1) The European Central Bank is thoroughly undemocratic. The board of directors is prohibited from taking instructions from democratically elected politicians. The minutes of their meetings are classified for thirty years (to compare with Sweden's two...
  6. M

Referendum BoRiNgNeSs!!

Not that you care, Bob, but WE MOTHERFUCKING WON! I'm just so goddamn happy right now...
  7. M

Was Femto in the right all along?

He didn't actually cut them himself, but he summoned a horde of gruesome monsters on their asses, and it amounts to the same thing. I quite like Griffith, actually, as should be evidenced by my avatar. But I still think he's a bastard. When you join an army, you do kind of assume your...
  8. M

Was Femto in the right all along?

Christ, man! There was an impression or general assumption that Griffith wouldn't outright kill his men. He betrayed them, alright? He betrayed their asses off. Griffith is a self-serving bastard, no two ways about it. Don't try to make him something he's not.
  9. M

Figures and others

So you did mind?
  10. M

Look at this picture

It looks like one of the top dolphins is holding a very small one in its mouth. It almost looks like it's... eating it. Of course, it could just be a fish.
  11. M

To stab a politician.

There weren't really that many tribesmen in Chile in the seventies.
  12. M

To stab a politician.

Yes, what Bok Choy said.
  13. M

Look at this picture

Dolphins: zero Boners: one (not in the picture)
  14. M

To stab a politician.

Yeah, september eleventh 1973 was one of the worst days in history. And that fucker Augusto Pinochet is still free to walk the streets!
  15. M

To stab a politician.

Not you Americans, that's for damn sure. But thanks for getting my topic extra attention, rather than ignoring it.
Top Bottom