Recent content by Manslayer

1. M

How would you want Guts to kill Griffith?

First Guts should carve up Griffith's body and make him over in the form of Gennon. Then, while Griffith is bleeding from his now fat belly, Guts should take a toxic shit on his face and style a Gennon beard with it. Guts should finish up by scalping Griffith with the DS and replacing the hair...
  2. M

Battle Royale

SHUUYA--! NOBU--! That evil slut was hot. I saw the movie after I heard from Rosanna Scotto on Fox 5 news at 10 that it was banned for violence. They had clips of the best group death scene on the news! Didn't realize till after I saw it. Great movie.
  3. M

Books!

Isn't Shadowrun cyberpunk? Bok Choy: George Martin = Tyrion Tyrion writes some good stuff. I personally prefer more incest and less pedophilia. Poor Sansa...
  4. M

How bout the Best animes!!

Guts is Arngrim reincarnated. Arngrim kicked so much ass. I hated how he killed himself though. Definitely not something Guts would do. Valkyrie Profile is excellent.
  5. M

nintendo is sooo great !

Yeah, I'm a bitter gamer and my yearning for the good ol' days certainly doesn't help my rating of contemporary games. Nostalgia probably plays a big part in my unfavorable view of today's games. As games evolved and improved in all technical aspects, gamers' expectations grew along with them...
  6. M

nintendo is sooo great !

Are games getting worse or are we all just getting too old to appreciate them? Everyone i talk to says games suck these days and I agree. But maybe it's just that we aren't simple-minded/naive/innocent kids anymore... Nah, games just prolly suck now. Pretty graphics alone dont make a good...
  7. M

Miura is a weird little guy....

Gotta love those crazy japs.
  8. M

Nice Work

Great site Walter. I remember couple years ago it was called "Walter's Sanctuary" or something. Nice to see how everything turned out. Wow, some of the regulars from BSOM's BB are still around...Berserk Forever baby.
Top Bottom