Recent content by marco

1. M

Episode 263

thanks Aazealh for the episode that's a surprise that events occurred so fast. Anyway, I didn't wait that Owen questions Guts so early about the band of the hawk.
  2. M

Episode 262

Thanks for the current episode Aazealh. i have just finished reading. So I wonder how the events turn now... :???:
  3. M

Episode 261

Yeah Aazealh Thanks for the curent episode. I 'm very happy to read the current episode. I like the turn of events now. I laughed so much with the scene of Puck who dressed in teacher. Very nice!! :guts:
  4. M

Episode 260

Thanks Aazealh for the current episode. As everyone here, i was amazed by this episode. I like the reaction of nobles in seeing the strenght of Guts. Really nice! I' m waiting the following episodes with impatience. And fot the face of Guts, I like him more . Yeah, wa see him grow old and...
  5. M

Episode 259

I've just finished the episode. It's truly amazing. I like the reaction of Farnese who tries to defend the other nobles. Her adventure with Guts has changed her. So, this is cool.
  6. M

Hello Everyone

Thanks Aazealh. i'm happy to see you again in this forum. For the future posts, i'll try my best :guts:
  7. M

Hello Everyone

Hey, everyone. I'm also a newbie. As everyone here, i'm a big fan of Berserk. I often visit the community but i don't dare to register because my english is so weak. I want to improve it by discussing with you about this fantastic adventure which is Berserk. So, I 'm very honored with you guys.
Top Bottom