Recent content by Marova

1. Marova

Will we be dead?

Asking if we will be dead before the berserk ending, is stupid?... I scrolled "shooting the breeze" before my post to make myself an idea of the seriousness in this section, and well.. no comment on that, furthermore there wasn't any warnings on the stupidness levels before posting... Or the...
  2. Marova

Will we be dead?

Hi guys, sorry for my behaviour I tried searching for a "shooting the breeze" guideline...but... in the end I did'nt find it... does it matter? So, Today a coworker told me: Stop waiting, Miura is going to legate(don´t know if this word exists),his work to his son, so this shit is infinite...
  3. Marova

Hi... I'm starting with a big doubt... (spoilers inside)

Re: Hi...im starting with a big doubt....spoiler.... Thank you very much, you really destroyed all my doubts( i cannot explain why because of my really bad english), and i would use your word and start searching on this forum... after all im jet a stranger on this dark lands :troll: :troll...
  4. Marova

Hi... I'm starting with a big doubt... (spoilers inside)

Well first of all i would like to sorry for my not so good english (since i can understand, but its hard for me to expres myself) :judo: :judo: Then i would like to salute the comunity and its leaders for the grat job on this page, seriously its awesome very nice work.... and now, my doubt its...
Top Bottom