Recent content by MetalChimera

1. MetalChimera

Why did the beherit almost activate when Guts was confronted by Slan in the cave?

The Behelit started to form a face, slowly, but it was forming. Then Slan said the main thing she could sense was fear. and then Guts used is dragon slayer to stab her eventually. But it was as if the behelit was going to activate?
  2. MetalChimera

Goals of Griffith in relation to the God Hand

That is an interesting way to interpret it. He did consider he might stil have feelings when he encountered Guts for the first time since the eclipse and he spoke aloud and declared himself free of any emotions that attach him to any humanity left within him. He comments on the feelings of...
  3. MetalChimera

What if the flashback Guts experienced of Gaiseric's past was not a previous completed Godhand but Void and the four elemental kings?

Quick question about my theory guys, do you still agree with the idea of a hierarchy of power in the practice of elemental magic and the astral beings related to those elements themselves? Like the elemental king is the highest level of power or spiritual being associated with that element...
  4. MetalChimera

What if the flashback Guts experienced of Gaiseric's past was not a previous completed Godhand but Void and the four elemental kings?

I see the arguments in the thread. Eh I still thought the idea of barytes reminded me of the binding aspect of the element void. And the elemental kings weren’t really detailed pictures from what I remember. Man, I like it but eh if my examples don’t work I still like my idea of Void wanting...
  5. MetalChimera

In Buddhism Void is considered an element and I do not believe this to be coincidental. Read this please the godai five elemental manifestations of physical matter. Chi, or the earth, symbolizes solid matter. Sui, the water, symbolizes liquids. Ka, the fire, is the symbol of combustion, or the...
  6. MetalChimera

What would episode 365 have shown us?

I pray to God that the studio will continue the material. Would you like to see the editors continue the story or for it to have been finished with the passing of its creator?
  7. MetalChimera

Irvine and Sonia Speculation

You did a great job providing examples of every main apostle, their superficial identities and the way they are expressed in the story. Wyald was all nonchalant and worry free until he became just as desperate as he was when he used the Behelit. He even called Zodd a stupid cow or something...
  8. MetalChimera

Denying the God Hand

Yeah, see, the Godhand gives you a choice in the matter but it really isn't a choice in the first place. Lmao That's why you brought up the fact that a lot of scheming goes into these events because they definitely manipulate the events leading up to by influencing the consciousness of...
  9. MetalChimera

The Influence of Freud and Hegel in Berserk

Oh my God.... how did the id, ego and superego in relation to the Idea of Evil never hit me... I'm completely jealous of everyone who recognized this connection of evil energy being imbued into a being as the removal of the superego. Good job. The collective unconscious is similar to the ID...
  10. MetalChimera

God Hand theories and Berserk's direction

So, I got to 400 AD because the 100 years war ended during the 1400s. Gaiseric was an emperor 1000 years prior to the century that represents present time in Berserk. That is how I drew that conclusion. Also, I definitely see Slan, Ubik, Conrad,Void and Femto as people who represent the time...
  11. MetalChimera

God Hand theories and Berserk's direction

Before I begin I would like to pay respects to Miura and make it clear that I am thankful to be able to take part on this forum and discuss the enthralling story of Berserk, written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura, may he rest in peace. This is human life, so the loss of his life is a much...
  12. MetalChimera

Femto and his intentions....

Nietzsche claimed the exemplary human being must craft his/her own identity through self-realization and do so without relying on anything transcending that life—such as God or a soul. I am saying Griffith has a philosophy similar to this, that is what that means. No, he did not say those...
  13. MetalChimera

I definitely see Griffith/Femto as a self serving entity with this Nietzsche type of philosophy or superiority complex, but I thought part of the dream for a kingdom was to let the people prosper. You are right, it isn't true benevolence but I guess I am trying to say he isn't entirely using...
  14. MetalChimera

Small theory about the current Godhand's origins

He is beyond redemption. I was confused. I thought the apostles human form was corporeal but the transformation was entirely astral. So, they are similar to the branded in the sense they both exist between the material and astral realm, just in a different way. Does my idea make sense, even...
  15. MetalChimera

I spoke to Aazealh about this and I would like to hear your opinions. When Guts encountered Femto after his corporeal incarnation he stated to Guts that he will not betray his dream. If Femto is an astral entity that was once the man Griffith that means he is carrying out a dream he developed...
Top Bottom