Recent content by Michael

1. M

Prediction: Griffith kills Grunbeld

Ok, thanks to clearing that up for me, to both of ya.
  2. M

I assumed he was commander of these defenders and I used the term of Midland in relation with continent as whole (everything Holy See related) :puck: If I mixed things on this one just tell me so. The only thing, that´s speculative is if he made his career as apostle or as human. And yes...
  3. M

Magnifico

I hope you were joking :isidro: I´m content with party as it is now (and I doubt, that Guts would tag along with him unless Roderick will take him to ship). I´m slowly changing my opinion, maybe Isidro can take care of him. Hell, maybe Guts could carve out nice dummy out of wood for him ...
  4. M

It doesn´t really matter, if Grunbeld likes Griffith´s behavior or not (afterall Handsome Rakshas :serpico: even said to Grif, that he´s going to have his beatiful head, didn´t he?). All Femto´s apostle followers acknowledged his authority and from what we seen so far (altough I might...
  5. M

Will Guts surpass Griffith again?

You´ve got me on this one. Well, this is really speculation at its best, but this option seems probadle to me (not to mention it would be a fitting end for Femto), Idea could very well reveal, that his pawn was just a part of greater scheme. Like you said, it is still too early in the story to...
  6. M

What does everybody drink?

Non-alcoholic: Coffee (with a lot of sugar), closely followed by tea. Alcoholic: Czech beer and green Absinth. Seriously Sparnage, don´t put down beer like that (as someone who tried out more than thirty kinds of it, I must know :serpico:). It isn´t so long I tasted Guiness and it sure feels...
  7. M

I´m aware of that. Term divine was meant to describe someone/something with powers clearly out of human comprehesion. My bad  :SK: That wasn´t at question at all  :serpico: we don´t know, if Femto wasn´t aware of her health condition at the time (it would put whole assault in question, don´t...
  8. M

Is moving beyond the Apostles and Godhand a mistake?

I did not say, it´s impossible to create "darker setting", I asked for examples and I am rather content with it (Saga of Ctulhu). It´s strange, that altough there is more than one "fish jumping against the flow" it doesn´t hinder plans of Godhand in the least. Furthermore defying the Idea (or...
  9. M

A drawing by Smith

Nice! You should definitely draw more Smith, your improvement (in sense of motion, understanding of anatomy) seems quite visible to me.
  10. M

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

Seems like my manners made a good first impression :puck: Anyway, thanks for hearty welcome guys, I´m going to become worthy member of Skullknight.net
  11. M

I don´t think that happens - I.E. Guts will be anytime in future (full on his own even with help of Armor) capable of defeating Griffith and I mean not sending him back between his fellow Arch-angels, but sending him right into the vortex :badbone: Nah, don´t be pessimistic like that :troll...
  12. M

Is moving beyond the Apostles and Godhand a mistake?

I expected, that Miura would continue to show more from supernatural side of his world (wouldn´t it be sad, if there was no Elves and "good witches" as opposite against the likes of Godhand/apostles?). All seems very logical so far and I see nothing wrong with it. Could you be more specific...
  13. M

In one word describe the following

Berserk - mirror Guts - struggler Skullknight - mystery Godhand - rulers Apostles - corruption Zodd - warrior Casca - tormented/sexy vegetable Grifith - legend Pippin - steady Band of the hawk - gone Serpico - weasel Judo - nice Puck - yoda (gone hula hula) Corcus - selfish Isidro - smartass
  14. M

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

Well, it depends, if you mean Griffith as "human" or later as "superior being". To first part: Do you consider people like - Oda Nobunaga, Napoleon or Hitler as sociopaths? They were all capable of genuine affection (in good and bad ways), all were also extremely driven men capable of...
Top Bottom