Recent content by Minion

1. M

Reunion on the hill of swords: From manga to pixels

I do a lot of artwork in my free time just for kicks, one of my favorites is Pixel work. Some of you may remember the two page spread from the chapter in manga volume 22 titled Reunion on the Hill of Swords, well I really liked that picture so I decided to try and make a pixelated version of it...
  2. M

Gatts Sword

Removed the picture from my site because some idiot on Arctic Nightfall's board was running around claiming to be the savior of all that is berserk because he managed to cut and paste my topic onto the board as if it was his very own amazing discovery. Anyone who wants to see more peoples...
  3. M

hellsing

The OST's were alright. The problem was that the song I was really looking for was the one that is played right before Arkard (or Alucard as some think his name is, whatever floats your boat) and "that other guy" (name escapes me at the moment) fight on the train. That song was awesome - and...
  4. M

hellsing

Although hellsing seemed to be more or less plot-less I found it very entertaining regardless. Good action sequences, great music, great animation. Hopefully the manga offers more story than the anime series did, I've yet to read the manga but I intend to. I was, however, extremely pissed off...
  5. M

The Sword

I posted this a minute ago in the other thread... http://www.geocities.com/jbeelz/berserk_dragonslayer.html I found this on a hotline server that I download from =P Not sure where the guy who uploaded it got it from but that guy did a pretty good job recreating the sword. If you look at the...
  6. M

Gatts Sword

Long time berserk manga fan here, typically I don't post anywhere because the constant arguments and ridiculing that plague internet message boards annoy me (not saying that any of that takes place here! just in general!) However I thought I might be able to be of some assistance to this topic...
Top Bottom