Recent content by Mista_B

1. M

Griffith and Love???

Rather than 'love', perhaps the more accurate term would be 'value.'
  2. M

How many more vol. do you think it'll take before Griffith/Guts vs Ganishka?

Honestly, with the utter ease with which Griffith humbled Ganishka earlier, I don't think it'll take much more than a episode or two for him to utterly humble and defeat him again, as soon as Griffith has managed to set the appropriate stage.
  3. M

The Carcus Chronicles

He was an interesting and useful character foil, provided a good edge to contrast with the other characters being all lovey-dovey towards guts, but... eh, the need for him seems to have passed, though it'd be interesting to have another like him.
  4. M

Episode 287

Interesting point that the only time that Gutts has felt anything resembling peace in his life was with the Hawks, and even then only short intervals between campains. Since they were destroyed, he was thrust again into a succession of years where every minute was a bloody fight for mere...
  5. M

Who is the sexiest girl?

Heh, can I change my vote to Farnese? After seeing Schierke oil up her naked body, damn, I didn't realize how perky her breasts still were. Farnese's breasts, that is, Shierke can't have more than mosquito bites up there.
  6. M

How would you complete Guts' line in episode 287?

Is there a Japanese word for "Mother of my child"?
  7. M

Episode 287

On the other hand, not wearing the armor seens to lead inevitably to him and his friends being easily slaughtered by Apostles. Either way, he's fucked unless the elf king can help him out somehow.
  8. M

Episode 287

Also worth mentioning is that none present, aside from Gutts himself, knew Casca before the Eclipse - all they've seen is her current, broken self.
  9. M

Episode 287

"Guts – Slipped right through. Even if I forcibly replace (or add on continuously to) things which I’ve lost, they won’t go back to normal…" Interesting, if he perhaps (even unconciously) applies that to his new comrades, as well.
  10. M

Episode 287

Did Guts left nipple explode? o.O
  11. M

The Tripper by David Arquette

Re: david arquette's first directorial movie I... still don't know what' going on in this thread. Did someone see Fantasia for the first time?
  12. M

Who is the sexiest girl?

Yeah, uh, totally not creepy at all, there. :schierke:
  13. M

Episode 286

I'd say Casca is just staring at the sea with her usual, vacant look, Guts protectivly watching over her.
  14. M

Episode 286

Heh, so who's going to get seasick first? I'm betting it'll be :serpico: Otherwise, I'd like to ask the board - do you think there'll be any fairies left alive where they're going, or will it be as deserted as the other 'places where faries used to reside but are now mysteriously absent'...
  15. M

Episode 271

Honestly, I think you guys are overestimating Serpico's abilities, though I agree he's been underutilized recently. With what we've seen of that Shaman's abilities, he wouldn't last more than an uttered syllable. True, we've onle seen the Shaman display wind powers so far, but that seemed the...
Top Bottom