Recent content by Mitsu_dunDee

1. M

Episode 278

You are probably right but it still confuses me..Though his left eye was pierced so it would be unlikely to open with something inside.... Yeah for shure we are all used to see Guts giving up his fight, that's right he has always fainted right in the middle :) It's the first time ever (2nd...
  2. M

Episode 278

I disagree :-) though confusing, I think the eyebrow direction is wrong...: Agreed but imho it is deeper than that... Imho he stared at Guts, but it is unlike his formers look at GUts..
  3. M

Episode 278

Ok guys I hope this was discussed before, otherwise it means you are all jerks but there IS something that really bothers me at the end of this EPISODE, particularly the last page. Top square: Guts' right eye half open, looking at griffith... Middle square: Gut's LEFT eye barely opened BUT...
  4. M

Episode 255

Well well well, don't you think that Serpico just want to see if guts can control !? His point is just to get the "beast" out of Guts............................ If serpico is defeated by Guts ===> 0K (He'll even surrender somehow ) I let the other case to your overwhelming and far fetched...
  5. M

Episode 226

Where will the party recover ? -> at puck's place ? PLAIN SPECULATION : If the party join Helfheim (puck's place and the goal of their trip), Casca will be healed or will need time to recover (so as Guts).......
  6. M

Episode 226

So what about what Flora wrote inside the armor (just where Slan hurt Gats) ? Is it a something just like what they (Schrieke) wrote on Guts's brand , is more powerful ? By the way that guts doesn't feel any pain or fear AND that he become possessed by the beast mean that he wasn't possessed...
  7. M

Guts sacrificing Caska?

I think he is just considered as linked to evil forever, not "dead"
  8. M

Episode 223

We are to hope that the armor will not reveal as a "too-good-to-be-true" power-up....
  9. M

to the Sword of the berserk veterans ....

Looking for working cheats for this harsh DC video game... Mitsu... :-X
  10. M

Doubts about Gaiseric and Skull Knight.

And maybe the fifth angel reborn in human shape every 216 1/12 years. Given that they were 4 at the beginning ....
  11. M

Guts as a "real" monster

First time I heard about was in Record of Lodoss War which was based on AD&D RPG. Berserker are supposed to be possessed by Furie (some kind of entity in in that odd world) which provide them Super-Extra-Full strengh. They cannot completely control their mind when switching to "berserk...
  12. M

Guts as a "real" monster

Since he is already a monster by that he is a berserker, rather rare skill in human race.
  13. M

Incomplete femto

By the way suppose that femyo got killed (SK being very very angry), what is happening for Griffith ????
  14. M

Miura is a weird little guy....

Don't you think that Miura is strange ? Average mangaka don't spend their time drawing sex and rape scenes, don't they ? To be clear : Count's wife had sex with a lot of pagan -> humm sex lust... Guts was raped by a mercenary (can't figure his name) for 3 silver coin -> he was not good at...
Top Bottom