Recent content by myles

1. myles

Going to Japan in 2024

its like times square but for anime
  2. myles

Going to Japan in 2024

theres a japanese universal studios in osaka, ive been there and its a great time
  3. myles

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

fair point either way berserk is fictional and Casca is black. it could be lighting, also if miura wanted her to be white he would've made her white but shes not.
  4. myles

idk, looks alright to me. also i was saying it has a chance and looked better. maybe i also didn't get this across but i think its relative, it looks better than the black swordsman animation we just got
  5. myles

school over, filming a music video for my rap group (its demon time)

school over, filming a music video for my rap group (its demon time)
  6. myles

New here, Hello Everyone.

i own a dreamcast so i think ill grab a physical copy
  7. myles

while there is something to be said for the quality of that other one (or the lack of) i think that studio eclypse has a standing chance of handling black swordsman, especially considering that its the simplest and shortest arc of berserk. we'll see how it turns out though.
  8. myles

thanks man!
  9. myles

i think even though its not acceptable to berserk standards the 97' anime is good by anime standards and the golden age memorial edition is an overall great pick
  10. myles

im pretty new and not nearly as well versed in berserk as im sure you are but welcome to the forums! you mentioned that you played the ps2 berserk game, did you just play in Japanese or is there an English file out there that i could play. if so please let me know because it looks like the best...
  11. myles

my rap group just dropped an EP and were going skating after school

my rap group just dropped an EP and were going skating after school
  12. myles

Black Swordsman Arc animation by SWEETHEARTIST

thats a fair point
  13. myles

school lame af

school lame af
  14. myles

its berserkin' time

its berserkin' time
  15. myles

Black Swordsman Arc animation by SWEETHEARTIST

i think this is a logical ideology and makes sense but people like what they like and sometimes there isnt any rhyme or reason to it
Top Bottom