Recent content by Nabil

1. N

What Are You Playing?

There's also metal gear portable ops which takes place between mgs3 and peace walker. It introduces recruiting and I believe its also cannon. There doesn't exist any port or hd update, there's only the psp version. Really hated that game. If you're interested I'd recommend a youtube movie...
  2. N

Boxing

Porter vs Spence: what a great fight it was! I was really rooting for Porter as the fight was progressing!
  3. N

What Are You Playing?

Thanks! Yeah, I knew about the podcast and saw bits of it. But like you said, as a Berserk fan I should atleast play it once, especially since there's an original story from Miura in it.
  4. N

What Are You Playing?

I suffered a second concussion during boxing training and I'm afraid for neurological problems in the future (also absorbed a lot of sub concussive blows). Apparantly video games can help with preventing neurological diseases and reversing tbi (traumatic brain injury). Games that are...
  5. N

Boxing

I actually wasn't referring to his match with mayweather (in which he seemed weight drained), but the level of his opposition after. Alfredo angulo was on his way out, I thought he lost to Lara, James Kirkland was a 'has been', Cotto was in the twilight of his career and looked like a dwarf on...
  6. N

Boxing

I thought Canelo was a hype job, but he's starting to win me over with some of his recent fights. His upcoming match against Kovalev is going to be awesome! Other fights I'm looking forward to: Porter vs Spence, Joshua vs Ruiz 2 and Inoue vs Donaire.
  7. N

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Good point, how fares the Deluxe edition in that aspect?
Top Bottom