Recent content by Nabil

1. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

MSX, I just beat the "Bulldozer" boss. I also have this problem. It doesn't help that there's no logic behind it (lvl 1 doors behind a lvl 4 door). I draw a mini map as I go along, helps a lot.
  2. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

I thought the Midgar Zolom part was some good build up. We all tried to beat him the first time and getting our asses handed to us. And when you cross on your chocobo like a lil bitch and see another one impaled like that. Damn, the mofo who did that has got to be the real deal. For my part...
  3. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

The sneezing was also in the original MGS. And I get what you mean with that last statement. MGS was always my favorite game, but I was a bit turned off after finding out it had so much in common with MG2. MGS2 had that stupid MGS1 simulation thing that gave them an excuse to do it all over...
  4. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

I don't think that was a recommendation. That movie blows too. You're probably better off watching Final Fantasy Unlimited.
  5. Nabil

What are you reading?

The Sun also Rises, it's kind of a chore at times. This is the third book by Hemingway I'm reading, and this may just not be my type of author. After this, I'll give him one more chance since I already bought A Farewell to Arms. After that I think I've read all his major books anyway. I...
  6. Nabil

Your favorite everything

I saw some (top) lists here, so here's another one. Can you name your favorite everything? Here's mine: Favorite movie: A Streetcar named Desire Favorite book: Brave New World Favorite TV-show: Game of Thrones (S1-4) Favorite anime: Cowboy Bebop Favorite cartoon (western): Rick and Morty...
  7. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

I finished both ff8 and ff10. Hated 8, but 10 grew on me after several aborted attempts. But that was years ago (and I'll probably hate it now). I only like FF7 and hear a lot of good things about FF6 but I haven't really played that one. Seems to me you already played the best of the series. I...
  8. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

Why?
  9. Nabil

Let's talk about depression, anxiety and more

No problem! If any of you guys have questions or would like to know more about something, feel free to pm me!
  10. Nabil

Let's talk about depression, anxiety and more

I've dealt with depression. I've had a rough childhood and it's a returning factor for me. Some things that helped me: Exercise: the advice I give people is, find something you like to do where you move your body, if you throw in a complementing fitness routine and diet you're golden. Some...
  11. Nabil

What are you reading?

I read Lolita as I'm a sucker for (Russian) classics. I've really struggled with this one and hated reading it because of it's content and the despicable protagonist (the second fictional character I feverently hate, though he's nothing like Griffith). After finishing it, I thought about it for...
  12. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

There's also metal gear portable ops which takes place between mgs3 and peace walker. It introduces recruiting and I believe its also cannon. There doesn't exist any port or hd update, there's only the psp version. Really hated that game. If you're interested I'd recommend a youtube movie...
  13. Nabil

Boxing

Porter vs Spence: what a great fight it was! I was really rooting for Porter as the fight was progressing!
  14. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

Thanks! Yeah, I knew about the podcast and saw bits of it. But like you said, as a Berserk fan I should atleast play it once, especially since there's an original story from Miura in it.
  15. Nabil

What Are You Playing?

I suffered a second concussion during boxing training and I'm afraid for neurological problems in the future (also absorbed a lot of sub concussive blows). Apparantly video games can help with preventing neurological diseases and reversing tbi (traumatic brain injury). Games that are...
Top Bottom