Recent content by NeeKz

1. N

Would you guys get this DVD set?

I bought the 3 disk set and I am very please and yes I watched all of the 6 disc set by renting each one but from this 3 disk one the quality lose is barely noticable and its very impressive what they have done. I have screen captures if any1 wants em but trust me I run it on my dvd player which...
  2. N

Would you guys get this DVD set?

Lmao there selling it there cheaper then what I paid through ebay!! Hey man thanks!! I love that site im so going to buy that evangelion dvd's!!! ;D
  3. N

Zodd the immortal Resin kit off Ebay

Ya you are right I asked him and he said it was unassembeld and unpainted and I asked him the size in inches cuz he just put 1/8 and that confused the hell out of me he say's its 12 inches tall. Ps. ZODDOII He has a site where you can buy zodd and other model's from other series the trigun...
  4. N

Zodd the immortal Resin kit off Ebay

This is the coolest I've seen! Does any1 have one of these, if so how do you feel about owning one??? and what really is a resin Kit??? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4249&item=3187249975&rd=1
  5. N

trading cards

I saw a card(1 card) on Ebay and it was going for a large amount of $$ it was double digits!! :o Why do these cards cost so much??
  6. N

Closed and Crying Behelit (aka beherit, befferit) necklaces for sale

Hi Every1 this will be my first post. Any1 have a closed behelits for sale?? Or any at all??? Where can I see pictures? ;)
Top Bottom